Steam Summer Sale 2013

Anyone having a spare trading card? I have a second Bioshock Infinite one, would swap for any other card (except the Reus card). :p

I'll post here when I get one.

Still haven't purchased anything, nothing really caught my eye. And the couple of games I did check the reviews of turned out to be complete opposites of what I want in games :D

Got Element4l as a gift. Had it in my wishlist, looked nice. Will try it later today.

So far I've only bought Ys I and II, and right before the Summer Sale started I bought Dust: An Elysian Tail in a daily sale. I have too many games I haven't played yet :confused:

Right now I'll just wait for interesting bargains, but I don't think my wallet will suffer too much this sale.

Serious Sam 3 for 3 euros? That's some serious bang for the buck :D

It's a fun FPS, a bit old school in its gameplay, very fast paced. Definitely worth the 3 euros if you like that kind of games.

Also, Amnesia -The Dark Descent- is supposed to be a great survival horror, really scary. Also for 3 euros, it can be worth it (I hate scary games though, so not for me :().

That's about it from today. These sales are really respecting my wallet :rolleyes:

Well, I salvaged a little bit of money to add to my account and here's what I bought so far:

Alan Wake Franchise Pack
L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Hitman: Aboslution Professional Edition
GTR2
GTR1
RACE Caterham Expansion
GRID
Super Meat Boy
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%