Steam Summer Sale 2013

I bought Fallout 3. I always had mixed feelings about this game due to it's trailers being not my taste at all, and the fact that it's placed on a nuclear wasteland (which is not really engaging lol). The other side was being a Bethesda rpg game like TES series that I really like. Now it was really cheap so I decided to go for it. Was a good decision imo as it seems like a nice rpg so far. And actually that nuclear wasteland looks spectacular in some way. Certainly not as beautiful as Skyrim, but it still gives the occassional "Wow!" feeling :)

Well, I'm 3 hours into the game and it starts to feel like the trailers. Not my cup of tea. Other than it starts to become boring, it has way too much fight in it, with way too much blood (heads exploding, etc, makes me sick), that can't be turned off. Well, a 2 hour movie for 2 people costs 3x as much so nevermind. I'm glad I didn't buy it for the full-price before though.

Will look forward to the Christmas sale :)

Well the exagerrated gore is kind of a feature to cynically express life is worth nothing in this world after humanity decided to quit thinking. It's up to you to bring good to this world. You are the bearer of hope. But I understand that this is rather hard to find out without playing the predecessors which came without 1st person shooting.
And yes, I miss the old fighting.

The first Fallout I played was 3 and it's one of my favorite games of all time :D played it on the Xbox originally but bought it again on the PC recently, going to add some mods to it from Nexus and have another playthrough :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back