Steam Summer Sale 2013

The sale could come tomorrow, considering it's the day of America's Independence.

If it doesn't come tommorw, it's likely not coming this week. But, let us keep this thread for the time it comes.

You know the procedure, post your purchases and share it with everyone on here, and even negotiate gifts if you must.

Sales always change / start at 5pm GMT - so it's only natural that it started at 7 this time as well. The site went down a bit around 7 as well but it appears to work properly for now. :D

One new item in my inventory! What is it? --> This profile is private (or similar sentence in your language).
Yeah looks like heave traffic.

-10% of Toki Tori II or something...

EDIT:
My wish-list (you know what I mean?) had nearly every game with discounts. I started adding some -75% into my shopping cart and *PUFF* shopping card empty, nearly no game reduced.
I really hope they have "heavy load"!!!

I should really learn not to be a first day buyer and wait for these sales, i could save a ton of money!! But i am a hard learner......

If nothing else, a first day buyer better supports the team.
I usually get everything at sales though. Not that many games I'm that interested in and want to support. After TDU2 turned out so bad, it's mostly small indie titles.

Bought too many random games on previous sales, so trying to limit myself this time. That's why I'm currently just looking at Endless Space, and haven't jumped to buy it yet. I hope to buy just one game.

Sorry for double posting, because, I can't space when my words are in bold.

I don't think I am gonna buy much. Christmas is always the biggest time. Though, I am getting paid $50 next Wednesday and the sale ends on the 22 July 2013.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back