Steam Summer Sale 2013

Anyone having a spare trading card? I have a second Bioshock Infinite one, would swap for any other card (except the Reus card). :p

I'll post here when I get one.

Still haven't purchased anything, nothing really caught my eye. And the couple of games I did check the reviews of turned out to be complete opposites of what I want in games :D

Got Element4l as a gift. Had it in my wishlist, looked nice. Will try it later today.

So far I've only bought Ys I and II, and right before the Summer Sale started I bought Dust: An Elysian Tail in a daily sale. I have too many games I haven't played yet :confused:

Right now I'll just wait for interesting bargains, but I don't think my wallet will suffer too much this sale.

Serious Sam 3 for 3 euros? That's some serious bang for the buck :D

It's a fun FPS, a bit old school in its gameplay, very fast paced. Definitely worth the 3 euros if you like that kind of games.

Also, Amnesia -The Dark Descent- is supposed to be a great survival horror, really scary. Also for 3 euros, it can be worth it (I hate scary games though, so not for me :().

That's about it from today. These sales are really respecting my wallet :rolleyes:

Well, I salvaged a little bit of money to add to my account and here's what I bought so far:

Alan Wake Franchise Pack
L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Hitman: Aboslution Professional Edition
GTR2
GTR1
RACE Caterham Expansion
GRID
Super Meat Boy
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events