F1 2011 Some older threads (archive)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Just an idea guys, hope it might prove useful to some! *

We've all played racing games online where the first corner turns in to a demolition derby. Sometimes it's hard to find like-minded racers who like to play clean and fair. Your friends list might be a little empty or you might be playing at an odd time of the day when friends aren't online. If this has happened to you why not try this out:

1. Link removed

2. Wait for me to accept the request (will check the gamertag every so often)

3. When you want to play F1 2011 online check the friends list of 'Race Department' (which is viewable by all) to find fellow racers

The idea of this is to have a list of 100 people from Race Department who regularly play F1 2011 on Xbox 360 at your disposal 24/7. If you play with someone and have a good time then send them a friend request. If for whatever reason you decide not to play F1 2011 and/or Xbox 360 anymore please remove 'removed' as a friend making space for others.

Welcome to the 14th and final race of the second 2011 game season and the third RD Xbox F1 World Championship.
Well done to all drivers who have stuck with it and enjoyed the great racing despite the rumours of a new Codemasters F1 game being ready soon.;)
Enjoy.

Track Interlagos-Brazil
Distance 75%
Assists -TCS and Auto Box only
Safety car - On
Fuel use - High!

Host: tba
Signups

I think it's this (based on standings posted by Eric after Monza). Not sure whether worst results have been incorporated (although I don't think that would affect standings).

1. Jan-Willem Sieveking-176pts
2. Jack Van Challis-143pts
3. Liam Touhey-134pts
4. Steve Lambert-113pts
5. Eric Jaeger-109pts
6. Dan Smissen-85pts
7. Kyle Jefferies-65pts
8. Anthony Royal-64pts
9. Nick Dawes-40pts
10. Valerij Krivelo-39pts
11. Carlos Jimenez-27pts
12. Richard Alexander-20pts
13. Alexander Hellwig-15pts
14. Jamie Cottage-8pts
15. Nathan Williams-6.75pts
16. Richard Knight-6pts
17. James Coulton-4pts
18. Calum Mclure-4pts

RDGT5SuperGT500Flyer.jpg
Event Format

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:15 GMT
Race 1: 20:30 GMT
Race 2: 20:55 GMT

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Track Settings
Circuit – Core d'Azur
Laps – 15 / 30
Car- Honda HSV-010 Super GT
Tuning- Yes up to 605pp
Tyre Restrictions – No Limit
Driving Aids- Off- ABS-1

Notes
- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.
- To take part in the Event you will require the Honda HSV-010 DLC

RD Club Rules:Click Here

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Stu999man

You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock - Stu999man
2- Gareth Fisher - mrMicawber
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

AMAZING!!!!

Quailed 3rd on primes thought I would of been close on the options but still be n third so thought may aswell start on primes.

Was a fantastic 3 horse race throughout my pace was good I was keeping up with Steve and Jan on primes and sometimes taking the lead. My 3 stop strategy was key aswell I got the important 2 option stints in which allowed for electric pace especially on the 2nd pits were I opened a 2.5 second gap to Steve. 3Rrd stint worked well for Steve Jan had dropped back a bit at this stage and it was a battle between me and Steve he came out around a second behind me and the toe on the straight is so overpowered and the DRS was the important factor we was swapping a bit and Steve overtook me on the second to last lap and I was devastated but new if I could mount some KERS for the straight and stay close behind Steve the DRS zone may make me edge it getting onto the final corner I got a decent exit was ready to pounce my KERS in but Steve ran out of fuel on the exit which allowed me to put it into lean and cruise on the final straight, it would of been tight with the toe but so delighted with the win!!

Great race guys! So happy!

wow. thanks jan for the surprise invite. was just mucking about on f12012. zero practice for this race but managed to get my 8th pole of the season which was nice. The race was an absolute thriller. started ok swapping places with jan and liam for the first few laps and then jan and liam got away, so i pitted early and managed to close up on jan when jan pitted. I suspect jan held back towards the end of the race to let liam and myself battle for second spot. it was a right thriller. best race ever for me. liam had a good lead on the last stop with around 10 laps to go. I managed to close him right down in the last 5 laps and we swapped positions a few times. then on lap 35 i took him in the drs straight to go for the win and kept my kers for the final lap. on the last corner going up the hill i ran out of fuel and liam took it. well done mate. you would have had drs on me but it would have been real tight. Who would have won if i had not run out of fuel. really enjoyed it after such a long break from f1. cheers guys and thanks jan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 438 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 272 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 170 27.0%
Back