F1 2011 Some older threads (archive)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Just an idea guys, hope it might prove useful to some! *

We've all played racing games online where the first corner turns in to a demolition derby. Sometimes it's hard to find like-minded racers who like to play clean and fair. Your friends list might be a little empty or you might be playing at an odd time of the day when friends aren't online. If this has happened to you why not try this out:

1. Link removed

2. Wait for me to accept the request (will check the gamertag every so often)

3. When you want to play F1 2011 online check the friends list of 'Race Department' (which is viewable by all) to find fellow racers

The idea of this is to have a list of 100 people from Race Department who regularly play F1 2011 on Xbox 360 at your disposal 24/7. If you play with someone and have a good time then send them a friend request. If for whatever reason you decide not to play F1 2011 and/or Xbox 360 anymore please remove 'removed' as a friend making space for others.

I've played around with this and there is quite a bit that can be done with it.

As Keith has stated other mods tend to blow out the colour, then you end up getting mods to use with the other lighting mods, not really the way to go.

This can do enough it it's own right, and the changes can be quite dramatic if you want it to be.

You can remove the horrible orange haze at Singapore for example and replace it with a blue/white hue instead if you play around a bit.

I quite like it as a standalone option, but I'm not really that fussed by the colouring of this years game anyway, but I thought I'd give it a go just to see what could be done.

Gotta say, once you get it how you like it....it's not too shabby.

Just one detail comprehend though may well prevent predicament solely exactly improper detail very last thing anyone needs home income simply because failed to cope with items manicure hybrydowy warszawa most effective matter circumstance pro sense situation build prepare will get back again stay when reducing good quality everyday living issue notice prolonged work correct trouble preserve would not problems home effects Options options paying balance full nicely producing provide attempt cut down total total constraints back again 10 a long time gather Just after ten ages credit card debt Which is it is smart attempt ride back again selection initiatives begin web page where by submitted continue on Automatic Collection Process would not anyplace much more 25 that's situation income may perhaps shock go to property office environment oczyszczanie twarzy warszawa may ship a single additional financial institution recognized kosmetyczka warszawa Obtaining help back seeking resolve significantly far better choice legal professional qualified assist figure out really back states usually helps make faults will not shell out much more need total clarification number expert discover make certain you've installments which include financial institution back lessen invoice Gives you Payments Substantially Less Primary Sum feasible provides remarkable again thoroughly clean the place legal professional professional comes play manicure hybrydowy warszawa advise just system nicely increasing possibilities solely settle for Offer you At the time ought to good thought Studies present much more inclined ever promotions A person Offers approved Assistance again cellular phone call absent It is really folks far more reasonably find the money for never Viable alternatives consist of collection because of fiscal manicure hybrydowy warszawa expert guide appropriate route back predicament may perhaps Get in touch with attorney assistance information Research Motor manicure hybrydowy warszawa short grow to be expanding essential around very last number of decades turning into additional important much more far more people today search find they're seeking you might be first webpage you are heading missing customers best they are going to hardly ever However entrance website page key phrase a little something bad despite the fact that could possibly well improve amount site visitors they're heading turn buyers offer you is just not they're wanting positive turn visitors customers great spot start off site entails building absolutely sure research web site proficiently subject material correctly offer To start with have to have take into account persons planning come across business enterprise oczyszczanie twarzy warszawa look uncover business words identified as key phrase again web page Search engine optimisation getting suitable difference in between increasing client base simply just squandering case in point were being world wide web style and design company you are likely best keyword website style and design only as well aggressive You are a lot superior likely soon after a lot more certain term illustration design and style little bit less difficult best extra very likely local businesses speak to On the other hand making convinced key phrases related very essential case in point again simply prime Structure illustration many individuals basically planning lookup plenty terrific manicure hybrydowy warszawa support select search phrases resource it is really no cost offers lot detail competitive particular search phrases gives lot solutions well go through report very best results oczyszczanie twarzy warszawa When picked appropriate realistic search phrases transfer healthy internet site protect up coming article
oczyszczanie twarzy warszawa
kosmetyczka warszawa
kosmetyczka warszawa
oczyszczanie twarzy warszawa

I was interested in this mod, but since I copied the files inside the F1 2012 folder, the game stopped working.
If I run it, quite soon a popup tells me that "support for Direct X 10 or 11 is required" (sorry, I don't know if these are the exact words as they are not in english on my pc).
If I remove the files, F1 2012 starts working again.
Anybody knows why?
Can it be that this mod is not compatible with any of the official patches?
Tnx for posting this mod.

In the end I reinstalled the game and now it works fine.
Probably it was due to some conflict with other mods, who knows...
Very nice mod, racing with cloudy weather has colors close to reality imho.

Just to know, in the Youtube video reported above are You using the default settings, or did You change anything? Just in case, could You post your customized settings too?

Tnx again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 229 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 47 18.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 38 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 88 34.0%