F1 2011 Some older threads (archive)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Just an idea guys, hope it might prove useful to some! *

We've all played racing games online where the first corner turns in to a demolition derby. Sometimes it's hard to find like-minded racers who like to play clean and fair. Your friends list might be a little empty or you might be playing at an odd time of the day when friends aren't online. If this has happened to you why not try this out:

1. Link removed

2. Wait for me to accept the request (will check the gamertag every so often)

3. When you want to play F1 2011 online check the friends list of 'Race Department' (which is viewable by all) to find fellow racers

The idea of this is to have a list of 100 people from Race Department who regularly play F1 2011 on Xbox 360 at your disposal 24/7. If you play with someone and have a good time then send them a friend request. If for whatever reason you decide not to play F1 2011 and/or Xbox 360 anymore please remove 'removed' as a friend making space for others.

In the last days after the FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2012 we have seen a lot of videos that created a reasonable doubt about yellow flag rules being violated by car number 1 fom Red Bull Racing.

As formula one fan, I would like to see the FIA clarifying this situation and for that to happen, Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro has to fill a protests before this friday so the incidents get reviewed.

There is also another movement from Jean Eric Vergne under the Safety Car that lead the cars to the end of the race where he drop more than 19 seconds from Vettel in a movement that lacks any logic, and that some persons consider a try to open a 20 seconds gap to protect Vettel from loosing the position in case of an eventual penalty what according to this opinions would imply that RBR knew about the possibility of being penalized after the race.

I don't want revenge, I don't want to make a driver loose a Drivers World Championship outside the track, but I want justice and I want as fair play as possible in the pinnacle of Motorsports, this is the only way to preserve it as a sport and not just as a pure show where audiences and economical reasons decide champions.

Someone told me "would you really want to win a championship like this?"... for me the real question would be "whould you like to loose it?"

So what myself as individual wants to do is to force Ferrari, by popular pressure, to fill a protest and force FIA to make a decision and decide, so Sebastian Vettel can say for the rest of his life that he won 2012 WDC fair and square, or Alonso can claim a title that may belong to him according to sportsmanship and rules.

What can you do?

If you have twitter, send your tweet to #winitfair

If you don't comment on this news and I will tweet it periodically.
View the Post on the Blog

Event Format
Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:15 GMT
Race: 20:15 GMT

Track Settings
Circuit – Laguna Seca Raceway
Laps – 5/15
Car- Corvette C7 Prototype
Tuning- Prohibbted
Tyre Restrictions – Racing Hard
Driving Aids- Optional

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Notes

- To take part in this event you will require the Free Corvette C7 DLC avaliable from the Playstation Store
- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.
- If you make a pitstop, you are allowed to change tyres and add fuel.

RD Club Rules:Click Here

Remember to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN is Stu999man

You need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock - Stu999man
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

16059_545346845479150_1554252925_n.jpg

Hmmmmmmm... not my idea of flashy marketing or a worthwhile intro to a car.

How about a nice Chevrolet sponsored track and the finished car in GT5 as soon as it is unveiled?

Driving around in a car covered in disguise with made up physics is just weird :D

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years