F1 2011 Some older threads (archive)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Just an idea guys, hope it might prove useful to some! *

We've all played racing games online where the first corner turns in to a demolition derby. Sometimes it's hard to find like-minded racers who like to play clean and fair. Your friends list might be a little empty or you might be playing at an odd time of the day when friends aren't online. If this has happened to you why not try this out:

1. Link removed

2. Wait for me to accept the request (will check the gamertag every so often)

3. When you want to play F1 2011 online check the friends list of 'Race Department' (which is viewable by all) to find fellow racers

The idea of this is to have a list of 100 people from Race Department who regularly play F1 2011 on Xbox 360 at your disposal 24/7. If you play with someone and have a good time then send them a friend request. If for whatever reason you decide not to play F1 2011 and/or Xbox 360 anymore please remove 'removed' as a friend making space for others.

My resume no comments about it:
Bad qualy.
First lap: Move to 7th then took out by Joel. Move to the back.
Massa kick me out of the track WTF?
Then a stupid penalty due to pass under yellow flag, I didn`t pass anyone :O_o:
2 times door closed (in a bad manner) by jimbo...
Some battles with massa and heidfeld
Finish 6th (or 7th? :confused: )
Hi mate I like to thinks I am a very commited clean racing driver during any race I allways check my side camera's and not one did I see you down the inside or along side me if I did I would have yealded the place.

Was actually a fun race despite only 4 people and 2 finishers feel I could of stole the win of jan if I didn't get the 3x lag glitch at the end and run through the pits could of been worse I could of hit the pit wall haha my strategy was great started saved loads of fuel for my options stints and rinsed the fuel out on them stints well done on the win jan I'm happy with fastest lap which I believe I got by .003 haha.

Champion!

Qualified on pole with a 1:27.low just ahead of Eric. First few laps were very close with Eric staying with a few seconds of me. Unfortunately he disconnected - it could have been a great battle. Then pulled a gap of 12 secs or so to Liam within 10 laps so I then thought I had the win in the bag. Nevertheless, it turned out that Liam was on primes and was saving on fuel, so in the stints thereafter we were very close. On my prime stint, Liam closed the gap to 4 secs or so and in the beginning of the last stint we were equally matched. He then experienced a bug or so which made the gap 20 secs or so. Missed out on the fastest lap by 0.003 again :)

Nevertheless, I believe I've now won the GP2 :) Two championships in a row, although the attendance of the last few races has been horrible. We will need to learn from this with regards to the switch to F1 2013 next year.

Champion!

Qualified on pole with a 1:27.low just ahead of Eric. First few laps were very close with Eric staying with a few seconds of me. Unfortunately he disconnected - it could have been a great battle. Then pulled a gap of 12 secs or so to Liam within 10 laps so I then thought I had the win in the bag. Nevertheless, it turned out that Liam was on primes and was saving on fuel, so in the stints thereafter we were very close. On my prime stint, Liam closed the gap to 4 secs or so and in the beginning of the last stint we were equally matched. He then experienced a bug or so which made the gap 20 secs or so. Missed out on the fastest lap by 0.003 again :)

Nevertheless, I believe I've now won the GP2 :) Two championships in a row, although the attendance of the last few races has been horrible. We will need to learn from this with regards to the switch to F1 2013 next year.
Im hoping for the new season to start early 2013. timing wise that would be great for me.

I really don't know why all those that started didn't finish.. Your grids were nicely filled up for the first half of the season but then suddenly it was decimated. Of course everybody has commitments but it's just an hour and a half of a Sunday. Shame it fell away so badly but congtrats on the title again Jan :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 440 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 129 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.3%
Back