Sodikart Sodi RT10

Cars Sodikart Sodi RT10 0.8.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
kaze59190 submitted a new resource:

Sodikart Sodi RT10 - A car mod for the 270cc Sodi RT10 based on GoKart0.5c

A new go-kart mod for the Sodikart Sodi RT10 rental go-kart model.

View attachment 635144

This mod is heavily based on GoKart by Cercata so huge kudos to the original author !
Most of the data is the same as GoKart0.5c with easier steering and braking and an adjusted power curve to match the behaviour of the real karts in my local tracks.

There are 2 cars included in the mod:
  • Sodi RT10 -...

Read more about this resource...

Arms on triples:
Screenshot_ad_sodi_rt10_rmi_gpk_zandvoort_9-1-123-21-16-13.jpg

Hi, if you need any help or questions or anything related i could try to help as much as i can.

I can try getting fresh sounds for the RT10 since i've been racing on them here and soon we will get new RT10 karts on a close track.
This kart is so amazing i would love to see it getting even better!

Hi I'm getting really low fps on this mod. Tried other cars with no issues. Is there a fix?
Hi Jonathan ! I know that for the moment the kart is very resource hungry and I can't provide you a solution yet but I'm planning on remodeling the entire kart to solve this issue. This will take some time but keep an eye for updates, it'll be there in the upcoming months

Hi, if you need any help or questions or anything related i could try to help as much as i can.

I can try getting fresh sounds for the RT10 since i've been racing on them here and soon we will get new RT10 karts on a close track.
This kart is so amazing i would love to see it getting even better!
Hi Alexandra ! Thanks for your message, means a lot to me ! I needed a little break and did not make any progress for the next release yet but I'm motivated to get back to it in the upcoming weeks. Having cleanly recorded sounds of the full power range of the kart sure would help a lot (but not easy to do !). For the moment I can only rely on onboard footage sound from youtube videos and I still need to figure ou how to save it as a soundbank so yeah, got some work to do

how can i download a go kart in asseto corsa
Most simple way to use AC mods is to install Assetto Corsa Content Manager (free version is enough to get started), open the app, download the car mod and drag'n'drop it in the app.

There are plenty of tutorials out there on how to get started with track and car mods.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.