So, what made you happy or laugh?

scaled.php

Just did some cleaning on my desktop. How much crap did I have there :rolleyes:

That is sacrilege to me :p But then again, I'm pedantic like that :rolleyes:

Telling my work colleague that his favourite pizza place was on fire with two fire trucks outside. Him calling the pizza place to check they were still open, but still believing that there was a fire, then him driving to the pizza place and asking the owner about the fire...that never happened :D

Oh my girlfriends little girl. This morning i washed my truck and of course Emma wanted to be my helper so i had her hose down the rims. Well while she was spraying the water shot back and got her in the face, she goes to turn away but towards me with the water still going and sprays me :roflmao:

I took my girlfriend's little girl out for ice cream last night. I get a cone for her, we go back to the truck and as i'm putting Emma back in her car seat she sticks her ice cream onto my face:O_o:. The things little kids do for amusement, but I enjoy seeing Emma laugh and smile, regardless of it being at my expense.

I took my girlfriend's little girl out for ice cream last night. I get a cone for her, we go back to the truck and as i'm putting Emma back in her car seat she sticks her ice cream onto my face:O_o:. The things little kids do for amusement, but I enjoy seeing Emma laugh and smile, regardless of it being at my expense.
sounds so sweet man, when you going to make a go off a family with her? :)

My girlfriend - she calls Formula 1 "speed car racing"

Ah,close enough right :D

sounds so sweet man, when you going to make a go off a family with her? :)

Well i got off of a relationship with another girl a few months back and jumped into this one. My new relationship is going well though. I've known Gladie and Emma for a year now but we have only been together for three months. I will wait a year and if things are still going well, I'll more than likely consider tying the knot. Emma needs a dad and i would like to fill in the position as dad and Gladie's husband so i hope i do all the right things to be allowed to be in that place.

Ah,close enough right :D

Well i got off of a relationship with another girl a few months back and jumped into this one. My new relationship is going well though. I've known Gladie and Emma for a year now but we have only been together for three months. I will wait a year and if things are still going well, I'll more than likely consider tying the knot. Emma needs a dad and i would like to fill in the position as dad and Gladie's husband so i hope i do all the right things to be allowed to be in that place.
i wish their was more blokes in the world like you an i, that would do such a kind and loving thing like this, enjoy what you have, you won't know what you fully have until it's gone.... make sure that never happens :)

Best of luck bro, remember if you get married, the agreement is "Racing a few nights a week" :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.