So, what made you happy or laugh?

lastbil.jpg

I was watching the little one playing with a soccer ball on porch all of sudden she decides to throw ball at me, she throws it and knocks my coffee out of my hand. "Good shot" :roflmao:

I let my girlfriend take my truck to go shopping. She comes home and has a big grin on her face. " OMG Hiro that truck is so fast, now i know why you like it so much" :D When her and her daughter are with me i drive like a granny so she never felt how fast truck is.

Girlfriend must of been driving hard because when i went to help her bring groceries in most of the eggs had cracked from other items slamming against the carton.:roflmao:

^ :roflmao::roflmao:

Last night i was cruising with a friend, my friend has same truck as me but his is highly modified and has @650whp:confused: :thumbsup: We were following each other around town and he ended pulling up to a Lamborghini Aventador at the light. I pulled up behind the Lambo and i can see the motions for " A Go" was in motion.

"Oh this is gonna be good " was going through my head as i waited for light to change. Light turns green and off they went. My friend held about a two car length lead on the Lambo, then went one more time at the next lights and held the same lead.:thumbsup:

It is funny watching a suv take out a supercar like the Aventador. I was laughing watching them go. The blue flame that came out of the Lambo's exhaust looked pretty cool though.

I need to start bringing out my GoPro.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea