So, what made you angry today?

Florida gave into pressure and will hold a special "stand your ground" assembly to discuss the law.

liberal-logic-101-454b.jpg

Stand your ground had nothing to do with the case but Obama holder and the rest of his racist crew know this but they don't care. Never let a Tragedy go to waste eh mr President?

Stand your ground says a person is not obligated to retreat prior to using deadly force to protect their lives. When you're pinned on your back getting punched in the face retreat isnt much of an option.

Solution? Take away basic civilians right to self defense. Who needs guns when the cops are a measly 30 minutes away.

Liberal logic makes me angry today.

(On a cheerful note, my buddy didn't sell his AK, its mine next Friday :) )

Last edited:
Was looking forward to the Indy Car at Mid Ohio tomorrow only to notice it's now on BT Sport in the UK which I don't have :(

Seems to always happen when I take an interest in a new sport, they move it to a new bloody channel that I would need to pay extra to view :mad: how many different sports channels to they need :(

Watched my first Moto GP race earlier this year as well then heard that was moving to BT so didn't bother watching anymore incase I got into it :rolleyes:

415015_4835570-01.jpg

Hamburg Germany 1943
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
data.jpg
Homes, Syria Yesterday
----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Most humans are unknowingly aiding the war criminals; most of the time, if you expose the truth, they will change.

Though, if they were to kill innocent people and realise it after the fact, I don't know how they can live with it.
Yeah, I'm sure the NSA will change from aiding and being war criminals themselves...to an organization like the UNHCR.

Now replace "NSA" with CIA, KGB, FSB, BND, KAPO, EYP, DGI* or whatever...it'll still be the same. The only difference is what's at their disposal.

*I have excluded the MOSSAD from this list due to me being German and saying something negative, no matter how true it is, about anything related to Israel will automatically make you an anti-semite in Germany. Thanks, Zentralrat!

The US and UK are getting ready to invade Syria over their false flag gas attack on Damascus. Washington has already come out and blamed the Assad regime for shooting gas at its own citizens. They neglected to mention the canister was fired from rebel occupied territory, an Al Quaida operative twittered knowing the identity of the maker of the chemical bomb and if course this secret memo between the US and UK discussing blaming a chemical attack Assad as an excuse to invade. Btw that memo was back in January.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129...chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

article-2270219-173CAE5E000005DC-457_634x269.jpg

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

Videos taken show Syrian rebels arming and firing chemical weapons at Damascus. Also this gem:
On Aug. 23, LiveLeak.com hosted an audio recording of a phone call broadcast on Syrian TV between a terrorist affiliated with the rebel civilian militia “Shuhada al-Bayada Battalion” in Homs, Syria, and his Saudi Arabian boss, identified as “Abulbasit.” The phone call indicates rebel-affiliated terrorists in Syria, not the Assad government, launched the chemical weapons attack in Deir Ballba in the Homs, Syria, countryside.

Anyone else tired of being lied to yet?

I am.

Syrian rebels are executing children who support Assad. So they use sarin gas on their own people to provoke international intervention and slaughter anyone who isn't on the rebel/Al'Quaida's side of the "civil war". Sounds like an American ally to me.

So Obama ifs prepping military strikes in Syria, for the first time since the cold war that the US and Al'Quaida fight as allies. Last I checked AQ was still classified as an "enemy of the state", want aiding the enemy treason? Wasn't the administration so adamant about persecuting whistleblowers for possibly aiding our enemies in AQ?

Double standard in this country its so absolutely ridiculous. You Brits better wake up too, the UK is itching to intervene, luckily protests have pushed back intervention for a second vote but they've been on board since December. Sadly I doubt we'll be as lucky , laws mean nothing to our corrupt administration I expect an American strike by Sunday fingers crossed I'm wrong.

Syrian rebels are executing children who support Assad. So they use sarin gas on their own people to provoke international intervention and slaughter anyone who isn't on the rebel/Al'Quaida's side of the "civil war". Sounds like an American ally to me.

So Obama ifs prepping military strikes in Syria, for the first time since the cold war that the US and Al'Quaida fight as allies. Last I checked AQ was still classified as an "enemy of the state", want aiding the enemy treason? Wasn't the administration so adamant about persecuting whistleblowers for possibly aiding our enemies in AQ?

Double standard in this country its so absolutely ridiculous. You Brits better wake up too, the UK is itching to intervene, luckily protests have pushed back intervention for a second vote but they've been on board since December. Sadly I doubt we'll be as lucky , laws mean nothing to our corrupt administration I expect an American strike by Sunday fingers crossed I'm wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back