So, what made you angry today?

A small group of protesters in Turkey who continue to their vandalism even after the government apologised in behalf of the line-crossing policemen and scheduled a meeting with the protest leaders tomorrow. What is the crime of the poor tradesmen who have their shops pillaged?!

Not being able to open DDS files in Photoshop CS6 on Windows 7 !

The :poop:-bags that are allowed on the roads that are always, it seems, trying to kill me on my push-bike INCLUDING the POLICE!
Whats more, it seems the Police don't even have to follow the road rules themselves, I mean, who the hell do we report THEM too?
But if I yell at any of these pricks in their attempts to smear me out of existence, Im the one arrested or fined!
WTF!
Personally, if your not using your brain whilst behind the wheel then you should expect someone you've just injured or damaged their property to speak or yell out.
And if your dangerous enough of a driver that foolishly stops shortly after, don't be surprised if an angry redhead suddenly reaches in, removes the ignition keys & lobs them somewhere inconvenient!
Cyclists & motorcyclists have rights too!

First-world problems.

I have been playing Diablo III trying to reach Paragon Level 100, and, even now, Blizzard blames their lag spikes on the user and not on something from their end.

I have no P2P connections, I have nothing else hogging bandwidth other than AV and firewall, which the client is given the green light by both, and these spikes are not only killing my character once or twice, they are hindering my progress towards the next level. :mad:

THIS
foodx.jpg
Because of that
starving.jpg

My mom had to wake me up at 4:00 in the morning because she goes to work at that time. Her car's battery is dead because she left the light open, so, she made me go without my licence, but, I was too tired to rant at her, sucked it up, and, did it anyway.

Im angry at God today...
I get woken from my blissful slumber after a late night of racing & track building & testing by a knocking on my front door, only to open it while all disheveled rubbing sleep out of my eye's to 2 beautiful well yet modestly dressed women who hand me a Watch Tower & break out laughing...
God gets all the good 'uns & then sends them around to laugh at me...
Not impressed! :D
At least it saved me from listening to a long theological discussion about how I won't get any rest when Im dead either this time, I'll have to answer the door in my birthday suit more often... :thumbsup: :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back