So, what made you angry today?

What makes me angry is when people use two different spreads on their toast and don't wash the knife between spreads.
So they'll put some butter on the toast, then they'll just dip that same knife into the Jam jar and get little bits of butter in the jam jar.

Either wash the freakin knife, or get another one!
Don't contaminate the jam with butter. Ugh. Gross.

More to the point, who the hell needs to butter their toast before they put jam on it?! Just put the jam on it and leave the butter alone!

I'm kinda OCD with this.
First world problems? Its funny because above you theirs a discussion about begging and so on and you are complaining about the butter and the jam... :D

But i agree, it is annoying

First world problems? Its funny because above you theirs a discussion about begging and so on and you are complaining about the butter and the jam... :D

But i agree, it is annoying
Haha it's very much a first world problem! But it's my one pet peeve. Haha, I can't stand it!

What makes me angry in general:

Stupid questions.
Like... I had some fun while karting... Going away from the kart...
My mum: And, do you had fun?
Answer: No, it was lame... i hate karting...

or...

While eating my favourite food...
Mum: Is it tasty?
Me: hell no, its disgusting...

Or the same question within a some minutes... by the same person...

the problem is that my mum never gets the sarcasm...

Haha it's very much a first world problem! But it's my one pet peeve. Haha, I can't stand it!

There are people that lick the sides of it before going for another round :D either it was a eurocream or ajvar :D if someone knows what ajvar is :D or butter or jam whatever

Actually, what infuriates me more than contaminated jam jars is Television cross promotions.

OMFG I WANNA MURDER COMMENTATORS WHEN THEY CROSS PROMOTE THEIR NETWORK'S CRAPPY SHOWS!!!

Here in Australia, we have the Australian open (tennis), and the local television channel (Channel 7) is constantly cross promoting their shitty drama shows that are supposedly coming up "After the tennis". Then the commentators go on for minutes talking and waffling about how great these terrible shows are, and how much they can't wait to see the new series of desperate housewives (or insert any shallow drama/crime/cooking show).

If I had a firing squad, that is what I'd use it for.

Take that Bruce McAvaney, and your stupid bloody face. -_-

Speaking of Channel 7, do you know whether their current team of V8SC commentators (Larko, Crompo and Co.) are moving over to Fox in 2015? It would piss me off if they didn't.

My boss came about 1,5 hours late for work today, so I was alone in the shop from the opening.

Being yelled at for not being enough people at the single till we have in the store (the line would not have moved any faster since we've only got that one till) is not on top of my list the day before christmas...

What happened today was frustrating, time consuming and unlucky. When your sound card has a problem and you can't fix it trying different ways for 2 hours and having only a format as a solution it is going to make you swear. Made it, and was installing different for the next hours. Thank god I did some races with @Mads Larsen and some of the time passed really well!

People who don't use their turn signals. You have to move your finger all of one inch to let everyone around you know where the hell you're going. I don't care if people drive terribly as long as they have the decency to let me know where they're going so I can stay out of the way. If not I'll purposely use my turn signals, cut you off, slow you down and flash my hazards till you get the message.

People who don't use their turn signals. You have to move your finger all of one inch to let everyone around you know where the hell you're going. I don't care if people drive terribly as long as they have the decency to let me know where they're going so I can stay out of the way. If not I'll purposely use my turn signals, cut you off, slow you down and flash my hazards till you get the message.
just look at this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152265205409179&set=vb.104653344178&type=2&theater

Rage_table_flip.png

I got pulled over for speeding. The thing is on a manual, you're suppose to accelerate because 1st and 2nd gear aren't for normal driving.

I went 45 mph on a 25 mph speed limit, and, there were no houses, sidewalks, or pedestrians.

I got a warning, but, it goes to show that not only speed limits are unreasonable, they are low because cops get paid more for every ticket they hand out.

Another thing is these cops hide like ninjas and they catch you when you least expect it. :mad:

I got pulled over for speeding. The thing is on a manual, you're suppose to accelerate because 1st and 2nd gear aren't for normal driving.

I went 45 mph on a 25 mph speed limit, and, there were no houses, sidewalks, or pedestrians.

I got a warning, but, it goes to show that not only speed limits are unreasonable, they are low because cops get paid more for every ticket they hand out.

Another thing is these cops hide like ninjas and they catch you when you least expect it. :mad:

I got pulled over for doing 155kph in a 120 zone, no warning, just the cop came out of nowhere with his lights off and the fine was around 160$ dollars, you got lucky my friend

I got pulled over for doing 155kph in a 120 zone, no warning, just the cop came out of nowhere with his lights off and the fine was around 160$ dollars, you got lucky my friend
Got pulled for doing 127kph in a 100kph zone (up to 120 is accepted). Funny thing, I was merely following the flow of traffic, got pulled over because I was in a sportscar (MX-5), no warning, no discussion, nothing. Cop was a young asshole who just wanted to give out a ticket. 130$ and 2 demerit points (out of my 4, lol)

Of course you can stay in 2nd... Don't see why you wouldn't. A car can drive around at 3-4k if it needs to, don't always have to be at 2k. In my car it's always 3-4K, no matter the speed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back