Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,Wotever.
Really nice software but i have problems, could you please help me ?
For me is not clear with modules connection. I have five modules, 1 matrix max7219, 1 seven segment max7219, two tm1637, and LED strip w2812. If i using connection like suggested in arduino setup tool, they not working at all, if i'm separating clk pin to diferent arduino pins, they working but one 7 segment max 7219 not. what i'm doing wrong?
I was thinking maybe power is not enough, but power after all modules applied , 5 volts. I using 5 volts from USB, not from Arduino NANO pin.
Thanks in advance

ok, maybe is a kind of dumb question (for sure is)
So, is possible use like the f1 dash templates in a nextion 4.3 screen. Or i can only use that 4 ones in NextionTemplate folder ?

Hello,Wotever.
Really nice software but i have problems, could you please help me ?
For me is not clear with modules connection. I have five modules, 1 matrix max7219, 1 seven segment max7219, two tm1637, and LED strip w2812. If i using connection like suggested in arduino setup tool, they not working at all, if i'm separating clk pin to diferent arduino pins, they working but one 7 segment max 7219 not. what i'm doing wrong?
I was thinking maybe power is not enough, but power after all modules applied , 5 volts. I using 5 volts from USB, not from Arduino NANO pin.
Thanks in advance
Yep looks like that max are sensible to underpowering, I would try to avoid usb hubs if you are using some, next configure simhub to only enable this module to check if it is working in standalone mode. Eventually add content to more modules on the screen editor. Finally add an external PSU if needed ;)

Yep looks like that max are sensible to underpowering, I would try to avoid usb hubs if you are using some, next configure simhub to only enable this module to check if it is working in standalone mode. Eventually add content to more modules on the screen editor. Finally add an external PSU if needed ;)
I have four of them, and tried already each of them one by one,after usb plugged in, lights turn on shortly, also some data visible, and then turn off...
And also i had tried on diferent arduino boards, the same result.

[Quote = "Wotever, de la publicación: 2505886, miembro de: 223229"]? Sólo probado que funciona bien en mi equipo, ¿ha instalado los plugins ATS [/ quote]
Resuelto, sin querer intercambiar los plugins de 86 por el 64
. Gracias

Last edited:
Hello, I can not connect simhub to the assetto corsa because it is always saying SIMHUB-ASSETTO CORSA-GAME DISCONNECTED I wanted to simhub to work on the pc where I have the game installed .thank you
Nelson

Hi Do you have a wiring diagram?
No, sorry. I only have a TM1638 module.
What I mean is you need one wire to power for each device. You can join all before power pin in Arduino.
In another project what I did was to put the Teensy onto a breadboard and then you can use many places to put the wires and all are directly connected to power or ground. Something like this, see the red and black wires, now he can connect a lot of pins with only one power pin.

FCDID7LHCJNWH68.MEDIUM.jpg

Sorry for my english if there is something wrong.

Hello, I can not connect simhub to the assetto corsa because it is always saying SIMHUB-ASSETTO CORSA-GAME DISCONNECTED I wanted to simhub to work on the pc where I have the game installed .thank you
Nelson

Hi ! I know two main reasons why AC may not work :
- Some mods may break Ac telemetry, are you using stock AC cars / map ? Try to run the game with stock cars to see it it works
- Non legit AC copies ... for this i don't give support.

If you are not in these cases could you send me the log file "simhub.log" available in simhub install folder ?

How do you send the licenses? The arduino Atmega168p Ch340 works? I will give you some money from my paypal, but i don't know how you will give-me the license...

Hi !

The license is simply sent by mail to the paypal address ;)
For atmega168p it works but it's not officially supported, in the sketch setup tool you will have to upload it by yourself, and some features like tach are know as not working, so it totally depends on what you will enable but it can fit easily a lot of stuffs.

Hi !

The license is simply sent by mail to the paypal address ;)
For atmega168p it works but it's not officially supported, in the sketch setup tool you will have to upload it by yourself, and some features like tach are know as not working, so it totally depends on what you will enable but it can fit easily a lot of stuffs.

I'm sorry, i don't speak english very well, What did you mean by say "tach"? I do not know anything about programming (I'm still in the basics), could not you tell me what to modify in the sketch to work with atmega168p? And another thing, where do I put the license? I put it in the folder and nothing happened ... Thanks very much

How do you send the licenses? The arduino Atmega168p Ch340 works? I will give you some money from my paypal, but i don't know how you will give-me the license...

Hi, I have a TM1638 working perfect with this chip. I bought it by mistake but works fine. I don't know if it is able to manage more devices at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back