Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've built a button box from an old keyboard but I can't find the way tu use it with the software, i.e. to change screen.
There is a way to do it?
Thank you

Sadly the keyboard plugin is broken dues to w10 security restrictions and I still haven't found any alternatives

imagen 1.jpg
imagen 2.jpg
Hello
First of all, thanks for this great program,
Could you tell me what's wrong with the LCD?
I have programmed with all variants, 0x27, 0x3f, and changing libraries, but you only see the first digit of each line

Thank you

View attachment 196054 View attachment 196055 Hello
First of all, thanks for this great program,
Could you tell me what's wrong with the LCD?
I have programmed with all variants, 0x27, 0x3f, and changing libraries, but you only see the first digit of each line

Thank you

Hi !

It really looks like a library problem, Since you have the first character it looks like the I2C adress is correct.

Have you changed the libraries in the correct folder ?
It should be here : "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13\libraries"

imagen 3.jpg
imagen 4.jpg
Hi !

It really looks like a library problem, Since you have the first character it looks like the I2C adress is correct.

Have you changed the libraries in the correct folder ?
It should be here : "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13\libraries"

The LCD i TM1638 modules work perfectly,
My error was that I was changing the library in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Arduino \ libraries,
I only have one more question and it will be ready for assembly,
In the modules MAX7219 7 Segment modules, they begin to work well and after a few seconds, one of the two switches off and in the other all segments of the display

thank you very much for your help

View attachment 196069 View attachment 196070

The LCD i TM1638 modules work perfectly,
My error was that I was changing the library in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Arduino \ libraries,
I only have one more question and it will be ready for assembly,
In the modules MAX7219 7 Segment modules, they begin to work well and after a few seconds, one of the two switches off and in the other all segments of the display

thank you very much for your help
You should try to wire 5v and GND directly to arduino instead of daisy chaining them, it often helps a lot ;)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Hofixes and little bonuses

Whats new in 5.2.0 ?
  • Fix for RF2 incorrect and glitchy speed data
  • Added all the missing data of the AC api (you should find lot of new interesting data to build your dash)
  • Fix for ControlCenter template where RPM bar was buggy with DIRT4
  • New DashStudio dials options for label rotations.
  • Fixed a bug where the major dials ticks colors were using the minor color
  • Fixed a bug where the Radial Gauge on dials was hidden when opacity was full instead of 0. Some radial gauges...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You are everywhere :D , It's basically a network protocol ,it's used to send telemetry data. pcars uses two way of getting them shared memory and UDP, I choosed to use shared memory but time has proved that UDP has more interesting data in it.
Sorry about being all over!
But your programs are SUPER AWESOME!!
I love both of them and are trying to integrate all I can with your programs! .

Thank you for answering the UDP question, I see in in Pcars, but found no info on it.
Thank you

Sorry about being all over!
But your programs are SUPER AWESOME!!
I love both of them and are trying to integrate all I can with your programs! .

Thank you for answering the UDP question, I see in in Pcars, but found no info on it.
Thank you

No problem :D I was kidding :D, just seen two notifications on the two posts :D, replied to the other by the way ;)

Hi man, I see some errors in the log. This three errors repeats and repeats again and again.The app is working well anyway, I put it here in case you want to take a look.

Hi man, I see some errors in the log. This three errors repeats and repeats again and again.The app is working well anyway, I put it here in case you want to take a look.

nothing to worry about, just network internal traces, just disable the "debug" mode into the settings to get rid of them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%