Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I do?

For weeks now I've been enjoying Simhub. Yesterday I had a computer lockup while Simhub (licensed version), Assetto Corsa, Simvibe, and Assetto Corsa Telemetry interface was running. All software is legit and purchased through the proper entity - Simhub, Simvibe, and Steam. As I said this combo has been running fine for weeks. After the lockup, I had to hard boot and now Simhub will not start. The executable looks like it wants to do something but no window comes up.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Simhub including earlier versions, even though the latest version had been working great. I've run as administrator as well.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

What did I do?

For weeks now I've been enjoying Simhub. Yesterday I had a computer lockup while Simhub (licensed version), Assetto Corsa, Simvibe, and Assetto Corsa Telemetry interface was running. All software is legit and purchased through the proper entity - Simhub, Simvibe, and Steam. As I said this combo has been running fine for weeks. After the lockup, I had to hard boot and now Simhub will not start. The executable looks like it wants to do something but no window comes up.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Simhub including earlier versions, even though the latest version had been working great. I've run as administrator as well.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi ! could you send me the log file available is simhub install folder (simhub.log) ? Looks like something got corrupted during lockup I hope it will point out what :D

Hopefully this is the file you need.

Thank you for the incredibly quick response.

Hum, looks like it's an old log, or eventually Simhub did not achieved at all to start even a little and did not even generated a new log Oo

If you're not showing file extensions on windows the most recent one can be recognized only by the text icon :
upload_2017-6-24_15-22-20.png

Yes sorry that was likely an old log. I don't have any of the files in your screenshot from "Simhub" to "SimHub.log" - inclusive. So probably what happened was that I stupidly deleted them when I reinstalled SimHub. Now you're right it's not starting enough to generate any logs.

Yes sorry that was likely an old log. I don't have any of the files in your screenshot from "Simhub" to "SimHub.log" - inclusive. So probably what happened was that I stupidly deleted them when I reinstalled SimHub. Now you're right it's not starting enough to generate any logs.

OK when you reinstalled you totally deleted simhub folder ? Or you were leaving some files ?

One possibility is that local settings are f$* up,
Try to go into : "%localappdata%\SimHubWPF" (paste it in your address bar)
And delete everything in this folder, then try to restart simhub,

upload_2017-6-24_15-50-4.png

If your still stuck do not hesitate to come to the Discord server, I will be happy to help you in real time ;)

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-24_15-48-49.png
    upload_2017-6-24_15-48-49.png
    847.6 KB · Views: 187
OK when you reinstalled you totally deleted simhub folder ? Or you were leaving some files ?

One possibility is that local settings are f$* up,
Try to go into : "%localappdata%\SimHubWPF" (paste it in your address bar)
And delete everything in this folder, then try to restart simhub,

OK up and running. To close the loop on this:

- In my attempt to get SimHub running, I did delete the entire SimHub folder on probably my third reinstall attempt
- Deleting the contents of the folder as you suggested worked
- And yes I f$'d it up

Once again, thank you for your awesome product and support. Now to see if I can get that LCD running...

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

The never ending story

What's new in 5.2.3 ?

- New UDP data reading for PCars (leader board is now fully functional)
- Lot of data fixes
- Support for 0.96" oled display an easy to use display which can be customized and supports multipages
- multi select into dashstudio component list (using ctrl key, still not perfect)
- Fix for rotated components
- Lot of data fixes
- Dashstudio Fonts auto install
- Basic led simulator for led editing
- new "changed" function for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wotever - you're a machine! Look forward to the turbo gauge. Any possibility of a speedometer? Other wish list (not saying they're possible) items:

- brake bias output (not sure if usable - saw a shared memory AC list on the AC forum and it was listed as a float value)
- digital outputs to power an led (or relay board) for pit limiter indication, ncalc expressions, etc

The more I use simhub, the more I realize how elegant a program it is. I initially had troubles with the 12c LCD but again it was operator error with my understanding (lack of) some components of the software.

Wotever - you're a machine! Look forward to the turbo gauge. Any possibility of a speedometer? Other wish list (not saying they're possible) items:

- brake bias output (not sure if usable - saw a shared memory AC list on the AC forum and it was listed as a float value)
- digital outputs to power an led (or relay board) for pit limiter indication, ncalc expressions, etc

The more I use simhub, the more I realize how elegant a program it is. I initially had troubles with the 12c LCD but again it was operator error with my understanding (lack of) some components of the software.

Brake bias has just been added with the latest version ;) "DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.BrakeBias" it merges brake bias for all the games where the data is available.

I originally though about analog speedometer, but I can't find something affordable going to something like 300kmh. If you know somewhere to find a speedo in the 30-40 euros range, i'm interested ;)

Brake bias has just been added with the latest version ;) "DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.BrakeBias" it merges brake bias for all the games where the data is available.

I originally though about analog speedometer, but I can't find something affordable going to something like 300kmh. If you know somewhere to find a speedo in the 30-40 euros range, i'm interested ;)
On alibaba saw a 200 kmh (maybe the Abarth ) For ~18 euros - maybe for testing? The 300 kmh do look significantly more. One was around 63 euro. I requested a quote on another speedometer that might be less. I'll keep you posted.

Tested Brake Bias on AC and iRacing. Works great on both with a 7219 displaying rear and front percentages. A bit of simple ncalc math displays the rear bias % properly.

Help-me i have an license of simhub, but the display don't work on assetto corsa, i copy the files to assetto corsa paste (the display works fine on euro truck 2 and project cars) but on assetto corsa the display keeps showing the clock time... and on logfile simhub.txt don't show nothing about assetto corsa. i made all configs to works fine, but don't works, help-me.

Help-me i have an license of simhub, but the display don't work on assetto corsa, i copy the files to assetto corsa paste (the display works fine on euro truck 2 and project cars) but on assetto corsa the display keeps showing the clock time... and on logfile simhub.txt don't show nothing about assetto corsa. i made all configs to works fine, but don't works, help-me.
Hi ! Are you using some mods ? Try with official tracks and cars to see if it helps ?
Are you using content manager or some tools like that ? It starts AC as admin and prevent simhub to detect it. Try to use the official launcher to see if it helps. If so run simhub as admin too it should get it working.

Finally and it has been 80% of the known problems with AC ...Non legit games ...and for that I can't help ...

Do not hesitate to come on the discord server so we can troubleshoot your problem in real time if none of the previous solutions solves your problem.

I have an original copy of assetto corsa, i start simhub as admin mode and works, thanks, but now i see another problem, the 3 final leds don't light ;-;

I'm really curious :D and i like to understand the origins of the problems :D You're using the original launcher ? it's weird that AC is running as admin Oo.

Your are using a single color TM1638 i guess ? Try to edit the default led layout to change it to be full red, green will not work on single color tm1638.

The assetto corsa ins't run as admin, and when simhub in't run as admin too the display only show the clock time, but when i run simhub as admin the display works fine. Yeah i'm usin the cheap TM1638 with only red lights, i will try to change the layout and i give you an feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.7%