Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I have another question, I would use a bottom box with led on engine start button.
How i can read the engine state to led on/off?
I would use this only for rbr.
Thank you for your time
Single leds are not supported directly to simhub, you can use a single ws2812b RGB led like this : https://www.amazon.com/ALITOVE-100pcs-WS2812B-Addressable-Module/dp/B00P2GQUYC

To detect engine stall I personally use a simple formula (you can use formulas in the SimHub leds mappings):
if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms] ==0 ,1,0)
This tells to output "1" when the engine rpm is equals to 0

Then to use it on leds :
upload_2018-1-2_8-10-55.png

Single leds are not supported directly to simhub, you can use a single ws2812b RGB led like this : https://www.amazon.com/ALITOVE-100pcs-WS2812B-Addressable-Module/dp/B00P2GQUYC

To detect engine stall I personally use a simple formula (you can use formulas in the SimHub leds mappings):

Then to use it on leds :
View attachment 228932
Thanks a lot,i will try. Thanks for the fast and accurate response.
If you take me the permission, i can try to modify the sketch.

Last edited:
Hi ! Advanced Data computation is not really in the scope of the scripting languages available (they are intended for advanced data formating, The plugin SDK (c#) is targetting these needs.

Thanks for the reply. I've started looking at the SDK for this, however one of the values I'm using in my calculation is the "Computed.Fuel_LitersPerLap" from the DataCore plugin.

Is this possible to read this value from a plugin?

Thanks for the reply. I've started looking at the SDK for this, however one of the values I'm using in my calculation is the "Computed.Fuel_LitersPerLap" from the DataCore plugin.

Is this possible to read this value from a plugin?

In fact this data is given by another plugin, but you can access it by using the plugin manager function
GetPropertyValue(string name) just use the full name : "DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_LitersPerLap"

I had the old Shakeit app, but now i switched to the SimHub app but cant get my arduino and my two v2 motorboards running.

I get always the massage: Disconnected, device not configured

I uploaded the sketch from the arduino setup tool but it wont work.

Can someone help me, thanks!

Last edited:

Then to use it on leds :
View attachment 228932
Can I use the same type of led for a session status flag light??
Looks awesome, I see they come in a strip of 8, will that work as rpm leds?

Hi,

I've purchased a Nextion 5" (800x480px): I'm trying to resize the 4.3" template at SIMHUB to 5" but I'm not able to. It gets bigger the size of screen but the template keeps the same size.

I've been searching for a 5 inch template but didin't find anything.

Could someone help me with this?

SIMHUB_800x480_dash.jpg

jQ34Bb

Thanks all!

Can I use the same type of led for a session status flag light??
Looks awesome, I see they come in a strip of 8, will that work as rpm leds?

Awesome, so, I dont have any to test, how do they communicate?
Which arduino pins do they use! A4-5 is in use for my lcd anyway
Im thinking use strip of 8 as rpm leds and one for race session.
Do they all use the same pins?? Or will 2 pins off the Arduino be needed??

Last edited:
Hi,

I've purchased a Nextion 5" (800x480px): I'm trying to resize the 4.3" template at SIMHUB to 5" but I'm not able to. It gets bigger the size of screen but the template keeps the same size.

I've been searching for a 5 inch template but didin't find anything.

Could someone help me with this?

View attachment 229028

jQ34Bb

Thanks all!
I think you have to remake the dash.
Ive read that nextions dont resize well

In fact this data is given by another plugin, but you can access it by using the plugin manager function
GetPropertyValue(string name) just use the full name : "DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_LitersPerLap"

Excellent, had been trying out the GetPropertyValue method, but was missing the "DataCorePlugin.". Thanks alot for the help and the awesome work on the program.

on a side note, i got some leds ( like this https://www.google.be/search?q=led+...AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=N_y7mqlF-0HfYM:) i like to put these up with an arduino to build a rpm meter,
however when i connect them to a single pwm port and the other - to the GND, they dont rev, only light up and blink (and they dont light up very brightly,...)

anyway experienced the same ?

Single LEDs aren't supported in simhub as Wotever said in post #2461 (top of this page) so don't think it will work unfortunately. I haven't tried myself - I've always just used the ws2812 sticks.

I think you have to remake the dash.
Ive read that nextions dont resize well

Yes correct a lot of work to resize a nextion dash which is why I went hdmi screen for new wheel so I can use dash studio.

To resize you'd have to resize all the image elements (eg in Photoshop) and then include bigger versions of all the required fonts and change the font used to your new bigger ones. This is why I haven't released my dash pack (for my 3.2) for 3.5 and 4.3 yet as some people have asked for it - just not had the time to do it.

At least in dash studio, we can build it at a higher resolution and it will be displayed correctly on smaller screens :)

Ncalc won't give you access to the outside world by itself, it's a formula language which allows you manipulate already existing data.

However there is a trick possible with "snip" : https://medium.com/@pcdoyle/how-to-show-spotify-music-in-obs-studio-7fa7318297b6
Basically it generates a text file with the current song title, on the ncalc side there is a function readtextfile which allows to read it.
Hey Wotever

Im not winning with this, I get the song name in the txt fine, but an lost getting the ncalc working.

Ive read the wicki on ncalc and it seams simple, but im still struggling. For example, battling to get a time data of eg360 into minutes.

Anyone have time to pm me and do some step by step stuff???

K

Hi @Wotever
I have something to ask. I wanna put some light or word (ON) for PIT limiter.
How can i do in Nextion editor and in ini file for SimHub.
Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 353
Hi @Wotever
I have something to ask. I wanna put some light or word (ON) for PIT limiter.
How can i do in Nextion editor and in ini file for SimHub.
Thanks a lot.
Hi !

Simply put the thing you want to show (text picture ...) the use the "vis" property to show or hide it (https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display) :

For instance
[mypage.pitlimiterindicator]
vis=DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn

Take care, DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PitLimiterOn support is very random, most games does not gives it, in this case it's replaced by the "is in pit lane" data

Hey Wotever

Im not winning with this, I get the song name in the txt fine, but an lost getting the ncalc working.

Ive read the wicki on ncalc and it seams simple, but im still struggling. For example, battling to get a time data of eg360 into minutes.

Anyone have time to pm me and do some step by step stuff???

K
for the read text file take care to "escape" the backslash (double them) almost all the programming languages of any kind needs it, if the path is ok you should get the value with no troubles:
upload_2018-1-3_21-0-18.png

for the time problem i'm sorry I've not understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%