Sidekick

Apps Sidekick 1.11.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi. can you increase maximum scaling from 200 to 300? I play on 4k and 200 is too small. 300 seems to be working fine for 4k/32inch monitor. I'm sure there are some people playing on bigger resolutions so they might need even more than 300.

Last edited:
For me it's the same... can't make it appear in the INGAME app menu... all other apps work fine

Tried everything from reinstalling sidekick, over deactivating all other apps, checking the settings in ac and cm, deactivated and activated, downloaded some zip file with a missing file in my folder, enabled python apps, deleted the gameplay.ini...

NOTHING works... and there is also no alternative for this app, is it?

So frustrating... :(

EDIT: The solution for me was... hell yeah, FINALLY... to delete it via CM again and then to import the .zip file content MANUALLY into the ac main folder. That is the one thing that made it work OMG. xD

So maybe a problem with sidekick and cm installation?

And now it's too late, to test it out...aaahhh... well, hope Tomorrow is the day then :p

Last edited:
For me it's the same... can't make it appear in the INGAME app menu... all other apps work fine

Tried everything from reinstalling sidekick, over deactivating all other apps, checking the settings in ac and cm, deactivated and activated, downloaded some zip file with a missing file in my folder, enabled python apps, deleted the gameplay.ini...

EDIT: The solution for me was... hell yeah, FINALLY... to delete it via CM again and then to import the .zip file content MANUALLY into the ac main folder. That is the one thing that made it work OMG. xD

And now it's too late, to test it out...aaahhh... well, hope Tomorrow is the day then :p

Amazing, this worked for me.
I don't know why i didn't think to delete it and manually reinstall.

Thanks!

Hi all, maybe you can help me; my preferred mod has only one problem: while sidekick shows the actual pressure, it does not show the delta from ideal ... I do not understand why ... any help would be very appreciated

I alrealdy check what found in #266; I mean I checked in the \assettocorsa\apps\python\Sidekick\compounds and there is an entry for my car and there are the figure required:
[f1_1971_Tyrrell002_soft_gp70_s]
IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=80
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=60

[f1_1971_Tyrrell002_hard_gp70_h]
IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=95
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=75

but Sidekick just shows 27 28 and not the delta ... what can I do ??
Maybe there are other files of data that I need to make Sidekick work for that mod ?

Hi all, maybe you can help me; my preferred mod has only one problem: while sidekick shows the actual pressure, it does not show the delta from ideal ... I do not understand why ... any help would be very appreciated

I alrealdy check what found in #266; I mean I checked in the \assettocorsa\apps\python\Sidekick\compounds and there is an entry for my car and there are the figure required:
IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=80
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=60

IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=95
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=75

but Sidekick just shows 27 28 and not the delta ... what can I do ??
Maybe there are other files of data that I need to make Sidekick work for that mod ?
You need to go into the sidekick settings, while on track. Iirc the little 3 stripe icon on the far right of sidekick.
There's a checkbox to show delta instead of absolute psi :)

You can also change this setting in content manager, when clicking through the settings stuff until you find the settings menu for all apps. Go on sidekick and set the checkbox to show delta.

Last edited:
You need to go into the sidekick settings, while on track. Iirc the little 3 stripe icon on the far right of sidekick.
There's a checkbox to show delta instead of absolute psi :)

You can also change this setting in content manager, when clicking through the settings stuff until you find the settings menu for all apps. Go on sidekick and set the checkbox to show delta.
thank you for the answer.
I already had the "delta" setting checked; and it works for many cars, but not for all the cars of that mod ... that's the problem

as you can see in the picture, sidekick do not find the data for Tyres and Brakes but they are there because
I checked in the \assettocorsa\apps\python\Sidekick\compounds and there is an entry for my car and there are the figures required (for tyres):
IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=80
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=60

IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=95
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=75

but Sidekick just shows 27 28 and not the delta

... well, the other app on the right (pro-tyres) show them, but I would like to have them in sidekick and remove the other apps

sidekick problem.png

as you can see in the picture, sidekick do not find the data for Tyres and Brakes but they are there because
I checked in the \assettocorsa\apps\python\Sidekick\compounds and there is an entry for my car and there are the figures required (for tyres):
IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=80
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=60

IDEAL_PRESSURE_F=27
IDEAL_PRESSURE_R=28
MAX_OPTIMAL_TEMP=95
MIN_OPTIMAL_TEMP=75

but Sidekick just shows 27 28 and not the delta

... well, the other app on the right (pro-tyres) show them, but I would like to have them in sidekick and remove the other apps

View attachment 516675
I am dealing with the same thing with the URD Porsche Cup 2021 car

Not working for me, followed instructions but SideKick doesn't show in the menu as an option - manual install :(

Guys, what about this extended version?

I installed it, but it does not appear.
And now, I cannot make it appear with v1.11.1.
UPDATE
Removed any mentioning "Sidekick" word in AC files, removed all Sidekick files, and made clean install (as a mod)

Last edited:
Guys, what about this extended version?

I installed it, but it does not appear.
And now, I cannot make it appear with v1.11.1.
UPDATE
Removed any mentioning "Sidekick" word in AC files, removed all Sidekick files, and made clean install (as a mod)
yes, that is the one you want...

I still cannot figure out why the tire data for the URD Porsche cup car does not color code the numbers the way all other cars do. It shows the data, just everything is gray.

Still don't know what's wrong, I even made the files myself but still isn't working.
In your shoes I'd probably be sticking a few debugging print statements into the relevant bits of code - you can then use the Home key on the keyboard to bring up the console so you can see the output.

In your shoes I'd probably be sticking a few debugging print statements into the relevant bits of code - you can then use the Home key on the keyboard to bring up the console so you can see the output.
Sorry, i'm not that good with coding and that kind of stuff yet so i'm not completely understanding what you're saying.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%