Show your car

While I have had the chance to visit and walk around laguna seca I have never watched a race there or driven it in real life. I will be getting to drive it next month for the first time! I am definitely looking forward to it. I will be out there in the Honda. I will try to take some pictures of the track.

I'm just a bit jealous here but :thumbsup:

the wheels are 20 inch Rohanna RC-10's

I agree the GT350-R is just a different beast the new regular GT just doesn't do anything for me though.

I agree Robert, to me the fronts started looking to much like the fusions. the only reason I bought mine since I'm not a ford guy is that when they came out in 2005 I just loved the retro looking body style but I couldn't afford one back then.......now I have to much in it to sell it. LoL

I finally made it out to Laguna Seca after wanting to go for about 4 years. It was raining, but was a lot of fun!
GBMA4559a.jpg
GBMA4622a.jpg

It was my favorite track for a few years when I first got into sims. I always wanted to go and drive it, so it was great to be there. It was just like the iracing and gt5/6 versions of the track. So it helped to know where crashes were the most likely. It was very cool to drive and in the rain was also enjoyable and exciting. I would have preferred it to be dry though just for safety reasons.

My everyday car is a Ford Ranger T6, nothing special just used for towing our track car which you guys would probably more interested in. Shes looking a little tired now so we've got a newer shell and going to swap her over in the next year or so but go super light and possibly a S82 5.0 v10 out of the BMW M5 E60. 507bhp in 1200kg should be interesting.

And just to show my previous motors as havent seen them for a while

Thanks Ryan,brought it as a road car(second owner)and after driving around with the SOHC 1600 auto for a few years decided it needed more power..
Then came the cage...it has only done 5 race meetings and is slowly evolving as the budget allows.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back