Shall we start a real racing team?

Kevin Ascher

#47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Dreaming: I wanna be a driver!!

Without dreaming: I don't think I could give more than 50 E for that project.. :S

Damn I'm too young for everything fun in life!

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Wow Bram , getting ambitious ?
Like the idea do....
Ten years from now in the WTCC.....that would be something.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Yeah Michael, Real world racing, kind of like Mtv's Real World show - I am not joking this could actually work. :)

Lol, that is actually a great idea :victory: A friend of mine is working at MTV, ill give him a call for this idea!

But as everything has to be green in 2009, we need to compensate any racing damage with something environmental friendly..

Here is the first compensation for having this thread opened:

tree.jpg

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
On a side note:

Why not enter the german Mini Cooper Challenge... Cheap, good racing, lots of attention and they are really open to VIP/Guest drivers...

I am sure Maik Peters knows what i mean :D

The livery is already done

Attachments

• RDMCC%2009%20Skinpack%2003.jpg
    RDMCC%2009%20Skinpack%2003.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 199

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Hmmm if we go for the Mini's (seriously) then we can ask some official involvement from iOpener www.real-timeracing.com
So if we have a driver running in the series we can drive on the virtual track at the same time @ RD :)

Wonderful idea Bram i don t know how much cost the mini champ but I hope not too much because motorports are very expensive(logistic, revision of the car,...). BTW it could be a good champ for a beginning :).

S

Stirb Iuliu

• Stirb Iuliu

This is the greatest idea from RD, ever... I would definately support this.

Think about it. If 400 RD members would donate 25 euros, that's already 10.000 euros. Plus sponsors and such, entry level championship already reacheable.

I can already see the prize in our virtual leagues. Win and drive for real for RD :dance2: .

T

Theo Loonstra

• Theo Loonstra

Nice Stirb but not everyone @ RD has a racing license you know.

I like the idea but when RD goes real racing I hope we get to see some videos of that :)

G

G-Kraft

• G-Kraft

I can be like...the SURPRISE!!!

I only show up during the middle of a race...and RAM the opponents and then quick hide myself..

Legal?

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 10.0%