#Sexy - An Article About Nothing, Just to Show a Picture

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 DLC Preview Alfa 33.jpg

Everyone likes to look at sexy Italians doing their thing in Californian sunshine don't they?

Ok I admit I've not really got anything to say about this particular picture. No news, no comment, nothing noteworthy that we don't already know about the upcoming free 'Bonus Pack 3' for Assetto Corsa, but I thought the picture above was simply that beautiful and of one of the most distressingly stunning cars in the world that it deserves sharing with you all.

So there you have it, an article about nothing. How awesome is that? :)

Ok so to make it a bit more interactive I've added a poll to ask which of the 'Bonus Pack 3' cars you are most looking forward to trying this December 20th, and I've attached a link from Kunos Simulazioni's own Marco Massarutto to a super high res version of the above, so it's not been a total waste of your time reading this...

Have fun, enjoying drooling. I sure am.

Download a full, high res version of the above image from Dropbox HERE.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC? Which car appeals to you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

i think that i will go drive Lamborghini Sesto Elemento first and then... idk what will happen after that

maybe a fireball... but I think the 33 Stradale will be absolutely driven... and last the Alfieri concept has a lot of attention because you want to see what is it what it can do. thats it.

geez, hard to pick just one...

j/k: the stradale of course, no brainer.

if you picked a different car, you voted wrong, your vote is wrong, your opinion is wrong, your whole life and existence is wrong. just go ahead and change your vote, there's still time, but make it right the second time.

j/k :)

1 vote for Quattroporte? I had to vote for Giulia because I've been looking forward to it for ages, but Quattroporte is not Panamera, it sounds better and its RWD so that it will be a lot more fun, looking forward to it, so is to Huracan, I only had 1 vote though :D The rest of the pack is most interesting non the less.

Dirk Steffen

Porsche Factory Jackass™
Of course the 33 Stradale is one car I am most anxious to take a spin in, but this free pack has soooo much goodness in it!
The first I most likely take out is the Pagani Huayra BC - it is such an impressive (and scary) machine, I just want to get my hands on with Assetto Corsa.
The Quattroporte I expect to be the most interesting of the large saloons to drive and of course the new Alfa Romeo Giulia is one I waited for a long time - I do hope we get both transmission options, please, pretty please let us have a hand with both manual transmission and DCT !

I expect the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale though to be the one with the longest lasting emotions and hope for some club racing with these.

Of course the 33 Stradale is one car I am most anxious to take a spin in, but this free pack has soooo much goodness in it!
The first I most likely take out is the Pagani Huayra BC - it is such an impressive (and scary) machine, I just want to get my hands on with Assetto Corsa.
The Quattroporte I expect to be the most interesting of the large saloons to drive and of course the new Alfa Romeo Giulia is one I waited for a long time - I do hope we get both transmission options, please, pretty please let us have a hand with both manual transmission and DCT !

I expect the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale though to be the one with the longest lasting emotions and hope for some club racing with these.
Someone on AC forum noticed from the video Aris posted, that Giulia has manual transmission shifting animation :D I'm hyped

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%