#Sexy - An Article About Nothing, Just to Show a Picture

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 DLC Preview Alfa 33.jpg

Everyone likes to look at sexy Italians doing their thing in Californian sunshine don't they?

Ok I admit I've not really got anything to say about this particular picture. No news, no comment, nothing noteworthy that we don't already know about the upcoming free 'Bonus Pack 3' for Assetto Corsa, but I thought the picture above was simply that beautiful and of one of the most distressingly stunning cars in the world that it deserves sharing with you all.

So there you have it, an article about nothing. How awesome is that? :)

Ok so to make it a bit more interactive I've added a poll to ask which of the 'Bonus Pack 3' cars you are most looking forward to trying this December 20th, and I've attached a link from Kunos Simulazioni's own Marco Massarutto to a super high res version of the above, so it's not been a total waste of your time reading this...

Have fun, enjoying drooling. I sure am.

Download a full, high res version of the above image from Dropbox HERE.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC? Which car appeals to you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

Everytime I try to remember why I got into Early Access of Assetto Corsa i get in blank, probably because there was a base with a lot of potential to squeeze it an make a real simulator. By real simulator I mean, a videogame that made you feel like a race driver, a videogame that gave you the chance to compete with people from all over the world and make you vibrate half as their DLC presentations videos do....
Sincerely I got such a dissapointment with this game and this company. Do not misunderstand me, of course they did the business of their lives. They have a fairly decent racing simulator that sells a lot of copies in consoles and PC and keeps bringing DLC making them win a lot of money. As a company that perfect, but in everything there has to be a compromise between all the parts, and i do sincerely think that they forgot the most important part: US, the gamers, the simracers, the racing freaks, the customers. They are starting to fatten that sack with DLC's and at some point that sack will drop. We are not stupid, we already know you don't have many ideas about how to improve the experience, but please at least don't try to sell DLC's like it's going to change AC experience.

With that being said AC became the trackday simulator. That's the only reasonable objective I found in it, because of course you will find good quality online races in a public lobby, yes, 1 to 100, and that as a customer I am, I do not think it is fair, because I payed a lot of money for this game just to enjoy it 1% of the times I play it. A part from the lack of features it has to make this simulator a great experience I think there was a change of conception of the game when developing it because the direction was taking before consoles, looked much more different than what it is now after some time being over them.

So lucky we still have club races here at RD to have some fun with it, because otherwise it would be like those socks that got lost at the end of the wardrobe and someday you realise it was there full of dust and you know what follows next...

P.D: Just an opinion of a guy that had a lot of interest in Assetto Corsa project and with time realised that as always what goes first is money. Congrats Kunos, you are like the rest of companies! :)

Everytime I try to remember why I got into Early Access of Assetto Corsa i get in blank, probably because there was a base with a lot of potential to squeeze it an make a real simulator. By real simulator I mean, a videogame that made you feel like a race driver, a videogame that gave you the chance to compete with people from all over the world and make you vibrate half as their DLC presentations videos do....
Sincerely I got such a dissapointment with this game and this company. Do not misunderstand me, of course they did the business of their lives. They have a fairly decent racing simulator that sells a lot of copies in consoles and PC and keeps bringing DLC making them win a lot of money. As a company that perfect, but in everything there has to be a compromise between all the parts, and i do sincerely think that they forgot the most important part: US, the gamers, the simracers, the racing freaks, the customers. They are starting to fatten that sack with DLC's and at some point that sack will drop. We are not stupid, we already know you don't have many ideas about how to improve the experience, but please at least don't try to sell DLC's like it's going to change AC experience.

With that being said AC became the trackday simulator. That's the only reasonable objective I found in it, because of course you will find good quality online races in a public lobby, yes, 1 to 100, and that as a customer I am, I do not think it is fair, because I payed a lot of money for this game just to enjoy it 1% of the times I play it. A part from the lack of features it has to make this simulator a great experience I think there was a change of conception of the game when developing it because the direction was taking before consoles, looked much more different than what it is now after some time being over them.

So lucky we still have club races here at RD to have some fun with it, because otherwise it would be like those socks that got lost at the end of the wardrobe and someday you realise it was there full of dust and you know what follows next...

P.D: Just an opinion of a guy that had a lot of interest in Assetto Corsa project and with time realised that as always what goes first is money. Congrats Kunos, you are like the rest of companies! :)

and that's what you get after announcing a free update... great stuff

Not sure if trolling... if you're sincere, you're entitled to your opinion of course, but I hope you do realize the irony of posting about the developer's greed in a thread about free content, including a free laserscanned racetrack, yes?

First off, this dlc is free, so we call it bonus pack. Unless you were talking about previous dlcs added over the last years.

But I still fail to see how just adding "sim racing features from older/other sim racing games" would make AC evolve more than now. By evolving I mean in terms of new customers and active player base. You can rack up how many features and things to complete the game in as much quantity and quality you want, that still won't bring AC to the levels of truly popular games from various genres, or even to the levels of forza/gran turismo. We have examples of "sim racing heaven" with rf2, iracing, project cars 2, automobilisita, which checks every sim racer's features list, yet it does just that, it makes a small portion of the hardcore players happy and kills with boredom and lack of excitement everyone else.

Too bad no one in sim racing dared to "copy" the multiplayer platform games like csgo, dota2, rocket league offer to the players without paid subscription and scheduled racing. Pcars2 made some sort rating system, yet still sent all the players to community servers. It accomplished nothing. The other games I mentioned previously have a matchmaking system with official servers where your rank "actually matters", and naturally pairs skilled players against each other. Nowadays in sim racing players looking for competitive racing are scattered in leagues and pub servers. Matchmaking in official servers gathers the hardcore and casual players and makes the heart of the game because that's the go to place every day. You just queue at any time of the day and have a race. All sims do it wrong, including iracing. Not even gt sport offers that for some weird reason, afaik. It's also the reason simracingsystem stagnated at low numbers, because I want to race now, yet it tells me to come back in 2 hours because the race will take place then.

Not sure if trolling... if you're sincere, you're entitled to your opinion of course, but I hope you do realize the irony of posting about the developer's greed in a thread about free content, including a free laserscanned racetrack, yes?

With that you are completely right, completely out of place!
Sorry @kunos if it felt like I do not appreciate your work

Apart from that I don't see where I said anything false, of course everyone will have its own experience, but except what i just said two lines before i still keep my mind the same way.
I enjoy driving tracks and cars by my own, but that's all

Last edited:
I am a little curious about Maserati Alfieri, but I believe that I will enjoy all of them. I really like this DLC. And Laguna Seca, great!
And can you imagine it's free?! What's for free these days? I am a little suspicious, "there is no such thing as a free lunch or DLC" (Especially not one with 6 great cars and a track):O_o:

Sincerely I got such a dissapointment with this game and this company. Do not misunderstand me, of course they did the business of their lives. They have a fairly decent racing simulator that sells a lot of copies in consoles and PC and keeps bringing DLC making them win a lot of money. As a company that perfect, but in ...:)

Are you paid by the word? HAHAHAHA With this post you are trolling yourself! :rolleyes:

Feed the birds... tuppence a bag...
Yes, the corporate greed of a company who dare to give away content for FREE at this time of year... how very dare they! :O_o:;)

Next we'll be talking rubbish about charity workers taking time out of their day running soup kitchens for the homeless... :whistling:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%