#Sexy - An Article About Nothing, Just to Show a Picture

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 DLC Preview Alfa 33.jpg

Everyone likes to look at sexy Italians doing their thing in Californian sunshine don't they?

Ok I admit I've not really got anything to say about this particular picture. No news, no comment, nothing noteworthy that we don't already know about the upcoming free 'Bonus Pack 3' for Assetto Corsa, but I thought the picture above was simply that beautiful and of one of the most distressingly stunning cars in the world that it deserves sharing with you all.

So there you have it, an article about nothing. How awesome is that? :)

Ok so to make it a bit more interactive I've added a poll to ask which of the 'Bonus Pack 3' cars you are most looking forward to trying this December 20th, and I've attached a link from Kunos Simulazioni's own Marco Massarutto to a super high res version of the above, so it's not been a total waste of your time reading this...

Have fun, enjoying drooling. I sure am.

Download a full, high res version of the above image from Dropbox HERE.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC? Which car appeals to you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

Which car are you most looking forward to driving in the Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 DLC

People answer

Laguna seca....

Is this a surprise car??

Any subject sim racers can make it complex:thumbsup:

Picked the Giulia Quadrifoglio Since Stefano has hyped the car

Last edited:
Guys, i'm at work and can't dig up and find the posts but laguna seca will not be coming this xmas. It will still be free. But not released in 2017. Sorry to burst your bubble. But i'm as sad as you are...

I have owned a Alfa Romeo, so my vote goes to the 33 Stradale,
It was a expensive relationship I had with that real Alfa--But one seems to forget everything about it once your behind the steering wheel :), My working mates couldn't understand I used all that money on that car ?; I gave them a reference : Naugthy girls are not always the most stabil ones to be around , But they are usually the most fun to be with-if you know what I mean ;)

Guys, i'm at work and can't dig up and find the posts but laguna seca will not be coming this xmas. It will still be free. But not released in 2017. Sorry to burst your bubble. But i'm as sad as you are...
Wtf?

24 mins ago, declares the track is not coming this year as a fact.
woAhIpI.jpg

23 mins ago, asks whether or not what he has just stated elsewhere is indeed fact...
vhftajN.jpg

Wtf?

24 mins ago, declares the track is not coming this year as a fact.
woAhIpI.jpg

23 mins ago, asks whether or not what he has just stated elsewhere is indeed fact...
vhftajN.jpg

I strongly remember it being posted somewhere else. Since the community is much more active there, i wanted to ask if my memory was faulty. Here, you could've screenshotted my explanation for that post too.

V2GpWtH.png

Anyways now i have another reason to look forward to december 20 other than the cars. Thanks Gary :thumbsup:

From all car packs so far this one is my absolute favourite. I love every single car in the pack, and that is quite the oddity because i don't like too many cars. This is the very first pack from AC, where every single car really interests me.

I voted Maserati Alfieri, because this car superseded the F-Type as the most beautiful car in my eyes. Originally i planned to get an F-Type soon, but after the announcement of this car i'll wait until 20/21, get saving my pockets and drive a Kia until then. Well, unless it drives like crap in AC :laugh:

Alfa Romeo Giulia is also a brilliant brilliant car, and if the misses is going to drop "something" in the future, this would absolutely be my favourite "family car". 3rd favourite car overall (on the planet, not in AC), which tells something since i originally really don't like sedan type of cars.

Alfa 33 is just a legend and alongside the 250GTO my absolute favourite classic (50s-70s) car.

Lamborghini Huracan Performante is madness, i just recently saw in a German car magazine/show that it blitzed the Hockenheim laptimes of the holy trinity (La Ferrari, P1, 918) which is quite mad when you think about it, it being the "lowest" category of Lamborghini.

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento..well don't like the car too much, but will be interesting to test against other Trackday cars, i have no idea what to expect performancewise.

Pagani is a Pagani...after the disappointment in Pcars1 i am looking forward to try this one. Also interested how it'll compare against the trinity and the Performante.

Not too fussed about the Quattroporte, was never interested in such a car IRL, but i am looking forward to include it in my personal "Top Gear test drives" and how it will cope with crappy roads like Hradek Liptakov or Sorica compared to the Panamera for example.

All in all i really want to use every car in the pack. As a street car fan, this pack is perfect for me. I would probably pay double the money compared to all other packs, so this being free is quite amazing and raises Kunos hugely in my personal affection.

Now i just want the Porsche 911 GT2 RS, and AC(1) would be perfectly complete for me :)

Nobody from Kunos has said Seca will be delayed from 20th.

All that happened was it wasn't mentioned with the cars in the Twitter post announcing Bonus Pack 3. And it wasn't ready for public use in the Monza Rally Show (December 1st-3rd).

But in the screenshot it's clearly Seca (as Marco confirms), and would think Simone knows by now how long finishing a track will take him. Not like first track he's making, or first deadline he "has to" hit.

Of course nobody has the right to be upset, if it's actually delayed. But unlikely imo

Last edited:
I strongly remember it being posted somewhere else. Since the community is much more active there, i wanted to ask if my memory was faulty. Here, you could've screenshotted my explanation for that post too.

V2GpWtH.png

Anyways now i have another reason to look forward to december 20 other than the cars. Thanks Gary :thumbsup:
Lol, just funny that you categorically state something as fact one place, then minutes later ask if what you just said was true or not :roflmao:

Usually you'd want to do it the other way round, ask the question before giving the answer :rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%