hi guys
struggle with the Ferrari 458 GT2 in Spa
if i watch other fast drivers their Topspeed in last full flat left corner berfore start-finish is arround 257 km
i can get maximum 252 normaly only 250. where is the mistake???
i test so many various gerbox settings and wing settings but never ever get this speed.
my setup is realy stable and easy for qualy and race on ss or soft permanent 2:18 times but no more improvment possible because of the Topspeed i miss.

maybe some of u test the set and have some tips 4me

cheers
hanns (newandfast)

Attachments

• 2.18 gut topspeed.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 261
Anybody got a setup to un-pig the AMG GT GT3 on medium-slow tracks like Nuernbergring?

The thing understeers like mad and generally imitates a snow plow.

Hello, I need help with the Mercedes Benz 190E on Brands Hatch. After 3 laps the front tires are always in the red zone and they cannot cool off, I tried adjusting tire pressure, brake bias and almost everything else but I cannot solve this issue. (Also I noticed that tire wear has almost no effect on AI cars, they keep their race pace through the whole 20 lap race without the need to change the tires).
I use the ideal settings (26C and optimum track surface).

After my second 10 lap stint my tires looked like this (I had a spin in the last corner, that is why my rear tires are also red, they stayed between green and orange for the whole race):
20190725112506_1.jpg

I may ask a stupid question, but anyways..is there a guide how work with the Suspension app on a setup. I see all the colourful numbers and the graphs and still have no idea how to interpret them. Any answer is helpful. Many thx in advance:)!

Anybody got something for the

1967 Ferrari 312/67
@
Spa

(Kunos Spa, but if you have a setup for other Spas I'd welcome that, too)?

Could some1 possibly share an Audi R8 LMS2016 setup for Barcelona? I'm really struggling to drive it there, and can't get it to drive nicely. Thanks

Could some1 possibly share an Audi R8 LMS2016 setup for Barcelona? I'm really struggling to drive it there, and can't get it to drive nicely. Thanks

You can use mine, it was good enough for a pole last time I was in a league. Obviously, change tyres accordingly, the front left won't last on soft.

Attachments

• Q_FAST.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 232
Help me understand something. If a car is too bouncy going over kerbs\bumps and unsettling the car, I know I should probably adjust the shocks, but I don't want to radically change the handling so i'm thinking damper\bumpstop adjustments. Which way should I adjust dampers\bumpstop, up or down, to eliminate some of the bounciness?

can anyone help me with some setups for the Ginnetta G55 Supercup 2017 cars?
im looking for short track setups for limerock, road atlanta short, barbagallo, mills short....
thanks for any help in advance..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea