Hello everyone, I need a good SETUP for the Audi R8 LMS ULTRA for Vallelunga, if someone can help me and give it to me, I would appreciate it.
With some photos would be enough.
Thank you very much!!

Just tested the VRC Renault R25 on the Nürburgring and it's a blast. Any ideas how to improve my setup though? It's not bad, sometimes a bit unstable but not too shabby. Didn't change the dampers etc. so I'm sure that can be fixed. :)

Attachments

• test.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 449
Hello everyone! I need some help for a setup for the Audi R8 LMS ULTRA(2009) @ Paul Ricard. If someone can help me sharing it with me, I would appreciate it.

Thank you very much!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any setups for any GT3 cars @ Donington? I love this track in F1, but GT3 definitely require some tuning to be really fast there.

The attached setup is what I use on the Huracan GT3 as a low-ish drag setup that supports frequent load changes in an even plane with surfaces similar to the Donington mod posted on Racedepartment.

Playing with it I recommend you look at the rear wing first. The desire for low drag is at odds with balance in low-medium speed corners. The setup is pretty balanced for higher speed turns, and for stop-and-rotate-hard corners, but obviously there is a hole there around turns that are medium speed but are too long to get over with at the entry point, e.g. wider radius 180 degree turns.

Attachments

• 201803dev103.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 396
Hi guys, I'm not that good at make setups.. Can you post here your best setup for 911 gt3 cup at Monza? I run in 1.53.5, maybe some of you can run in 1.49.0?? Thanks.

Hi all, I am looking for a good and stable setup for VRC's Formula NA 99 car. Thank you so much in advance and Cheers

Hola a todos, tengo un problema con el activo en las pistas, cuando configuro un servidor con el mismo contenido descargado, tanto el usuario que ingresa como el servidor, le dice que no tiene la misma pista. ¿Alguien sabe cómo arreglarlo?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%