Here's my setup and fastest lap for Portimao. The setup is linked in the description under the video. Hope you'll enjoy using it

If you like my setups, please feel free to subscribe. I'll do at least one video before every F1 Race, so you can get familiar with the track before the actual event happens.

Hi all, I've been practicing Baku a bit (not as much as the weather has been great this week) and managed to get a 1:38, but I did sneak a bit and cut one of the corners and was surprised not to get a track-limit to disqualify the lap. I also had a massive moment in turn 2, so perhaps the two incidents sort of "neutralize" eachother :)

The most important thing here is that I'm not using manual control for KERS as I found that the hotlap setting runs out too quickly, which causes you to lose a lot of time on the final straight. In any case, I've uploaded my lap and the setup here if you want to give it a try.

Here’a my lap and setup for Silverstone in Formula Hybrid 2021. Hope you’ll enjoy it.

F1 Great Britain 2021 Hotlap - Silverstone - 1:27.188 + Setup (Assetto Corsa Formula Hybrid 2021)

anyone have a setup file for Logitech g920/g29 Force feedback settings or control settings? the game i need it for is Assetto corsa, not competizione. my ffb is acting really strange. i've tried all the setups for my wheel on youtube, but all of them are incredibly old or make the wheel incredibly stiff to the point i almost put the wheel down for a while. i would GREATLY appreciate some help, i literally cant drive enjoyably anymore, i could at one point, but like i said my ffb is messed up. i've done something that messed it up along the way. thank you so much :)

i forgot to mention i want my wheel to be as realistic as possible.

Last edited:
Looking for basic full race setups for Nissan Nismo GTR GT3 for the following tracks:
Imola
Red Bull Ring GP
Red Bull Ring National
Nurburgring-GP (GT)
Monza 1966 Road Course
Spa

Last edited:
Looking for basic full race setups for "Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport" for the following tracks:

Brands Hatch GP
Barcelona Moto
Paul Ricard Blancpain
Donington Park National
Imola
Okayama GP

If you can help me, I'm very grateful, as I'm getting started with Sim Racing.

Hello. I have a race on thurday at Brands Hatch GP with the BTCC Volvo and I need a good setup. Some guys are doing 1:30's anywhere close to that would be great. Thanks in advance Pete

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.