I need a Setup for the Ferrari 488 GT3 and the Track ist Algarve International Circuit.
Every kind of Setup (loose or stiff, fast or slower) ist welcome.
thx a lot.

Good setup for the mx5 nd (standard version,no cup)?

renderTimingPixel.png

Starting from my setup, Track is Akina Downhill

24 Psi both tires

Alignment

Camber LF/RF -0.7

Camber LB/RB -1.5

Toe LF/RF 5

Toe LB/RB 0

Fuel 1

Abs 1

Brake Power 100%

Last time i did was an 5:29:534

Any suggestions on how to improve the setup?

Thanks

Setup for Dallara F312 Formula 3
Can anyone give me a little Help with a nice Set for this Car? I drived GT3 and it is Crazy to drive with F312 now. I like it for Silverstone but i will take any other also.
Thanks for Helping!

Hi all,

Could someone please make me a quali setup for the RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 on Suzuka ?
Cause my own are never fast, but all the time reliable, whatever I try to do.

Thx

Hi, next week i may will do a race in sepang with the rss formula hybrid 2018, is someone who has a setup for me? my tyres heat a lot and very quickly (2 laps and 130°C) and i want to have colder tyres. Thanks ^^

hi, could anyone help me out with a Lambo Hurracan GT3 Spa setup. maybe a quali and race set. i have my first 1hr 30 min race soon. im new to the hurracan but love the sound. thanks

Hi guys, I’m after a setup for the 911 GT3 R 2016 around Paul Ricard for Sunday’s race. I’m struggling to get the car to feel right. Has anyone got any tips or a setup for this combo or similar?

Thanks

Matt

Hi guys,

Can anyone help with a setup for the Porsche 911 RSR 2017 at Sebring?

Not sure if I’m just slow but I’m trying to squeeze under 2mins at the mo. I see that real lap times around there in a GTE Pro were in the high 1:50s.

Many thanks if anyone can give some pointers!

S! All,
I'm pretty new in Asseto Corsa and set-ups...
I'm looking for a pretty good set-up for the GPL Cooper T81 @ Silverstone 67 race track.
I'm presently at 1:35:400 (with 15L of fuel) with the basic set-up... want to reach the 1:30... or under!
Cheers and thanks for any help or tips,
Gen

I know it's a bit last minute but does anyone have a setup for Virginia International Raceway for the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016? I just didn't have any time this week to do any work.

Old GPL guy needs Aussie help with Supercar (V8) Ford Falcon FGX for 20 lap race at Albert Park Circuit. I'm 6 seconds off pace and driving like a mad person.....

Have a full Aussie Supercar series starting.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.