SEASON 9 RACE 3 INCIDENT REPORT

Turn 1 Lap 1.
"Forced" to come to a full stop behind Nico on the inside lane before Turn 1, I received a push from behind. Very sorry for the push Nico. Sorry for Alfonso behind me as well.

Bent steering for me made Ascari and heavy braking more interesting during the first stint. Worth noting maybe that there appeared to be some lag glitches for me moments after the tap.

Lap 42.
Making a challenge on Valter down the main straight and in the braking zone for Turn 1, Valter appears to have had a "lock up" and slide. I sort of had to cut the Turn 1 apron to minimize the impact. Very sorry Valter and hope you were OK. At the time I was confused as to what had happened; thought you had slammed the door shut on me. hehehhe. :) Fun always mate.

No real incidents, but this :
ts 125-132 : some small contacts with Eliezer, I'm not sure if it counts as an incident since I don't think he noticed.
ts 632 : I had to jump into the wall to avoid Eliezer that braked early the first chicane and moved from the inside to the outside
ts 1544 : again I had to jump into the wall to avoid Dale I was going to lap. Sean was exiting the pit then so I think Dale slowed down very early at the first chicane to let him pass, but the problem is that I was arriving at full speed behind. I was too slow to jump on the brakes, so when I saw that I would have hit Dale I jumped on the left to avoid him.
ts 4250 : having almost no fuel, I was very slow at the parabolica and surprised Nicolai who was gaining fast on me. We had contact but that entirely my fault.

Turn 1 Lap 1.
"Forced" to come to a full stop behind Nico on the inside lane before Turn 1, I received a push from behind. Very sorry for the push Nico. Sorry for Alfonso behind me as well.
No problem Peter :) I received a suspension damagde, but I think I had more problems with the "placebo effect" than the real damage. iow I was struggling for some laps but then I got the hang of it, and in hindsight I think the damage was minimal. Also, I know it was not easy for those behind me as I had to brake quite hard to avoid those in front of me.

ts 4250 : having almost no fuel, I was very slow at the parabolica and surprised Nicolai who was gaining fast on me. We had contact but that entirely my fault.
Not at all my friend, I'll take my part of the blame (if not all). I was catching you fast but for some reason it did not strike my mind that you were low on fuel (I assumed you had very worn tyres). My undersized brain didn't understand what was happening and I was gaining so fast and tried to dive on the inside in parabolica to avoid you, but hit you instead.

I was very relieved that you managed to crawl over the line for 8th

Other than that, no incident to report :)

Turn 1 Lap 1.

Bent steering for me made Ascari and heavy braking more interesting during the first stint. Worth noting maybe that there appeared to be some lag glitches for me moments after the tap.

Lap 42.
Making a challenge on Valter down the main straight and in the braking zone for Turn 1, Valter appears to have had a "lock up" and slide. I sort of had to cut the Turn 1 apron to minimize the impact. Very sorry Valter and hope you were OK. At the time I was confused as to what had happened; thought you had slammed the door shut on me. hehehhe. :) Fun always mate.
Sorry for the shut door Peter. I think the two missed races made me over-ambitious and I fell in to the newly adapted start-style. No damage as I remember it. EDIT: this wasn't the start I see now, sorry. L42, I think I lost control. I'll check replay.

Sorry David T for tapping you braking for Rettifilo chicane. I could see that you maintained your line through the chicane, that was a relief. I ended up in the grass after trying to save the situation. I should have had more distance or gone inside.

Hope this is about right, only from memory, will check the replay later.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back