Screenshot Sunday - RETRO BABY!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Screenshot Sunday - Retro Edition.jpg

Old Skool is the cool skool... this week in Screenshot Sunday we want your early work! Pictures of games from the past, that is all we ask (ha, header text rhyme).

Get digging deep into your hard drive and blow off that virtual disk space dust, we want to see what you have hidden away in the very bottom of the photo album from games of yesteryear.

If it's old, if it doesn't get the love it once did, then it's in spec for our feature today!

Keep it clean and family friendly as always, and don't forget it would be appreciated if you tell us the game, car and filters applied.. thanks!

So come on folks, get submitting and show us what you can do!

Next week we will be looking at... anything Formula One!!

Happy picture taking folks!

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some not so Retro sim shots here being shown. ^^^

This is retro:

Grand Prix 2
bd40rve.jpg

Grand Prix 3
5gd7x6c.jpg

Grand Prix 4
sUlprwu.jpg

Microprose GP 500
cZi6CVR.jpg

kdPRKDB.jpg

F1 Challenge 99-02
94kjU7O.jpg

Grand Prix 1
oEe2BZ8.jpg

Indycar Racing
anU3CQf.jpg

They were the pioneer days and I miss them so much. The joy of buying a big box sim with the big manual and all the technical details you could ever want. The joy of spending a couple of hours installing and configuring your MS-DOS config sys batch file. They were the glory days of PC gaming.
4PlvdIG.jpg

I still have all the big box games in my loft, gathering dust. These and many more.:thumbsup:

I am actually doing some Nascar Racing 2003 racing today. It works brilliant even on modern PC's.

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%