Satsuma Estate

Plugins Satsuma Estate 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
When opening the Boot it opens weirdly. i mean its not broken to hell. but you dont see the arms that hold the boot and how it hangs slightly under the top of the vehicle . hard to explain

When opening the Boot it opens weirdly. i mean its not broken to hell. but you dont see the arms that hold the boot and how it hangs slightly under the top of the vehicle . hard to explain
Yes, I know what you're talking about.

There's certain limitations to what I could have done with it, so it's sadly going to be like this. Sorry to disappoint.

Understandable, have a wonderful day or evening, Loving how it looks but my PC can only use it for so-and-so long before the game dont want no more of it, its great though! :)
It's the game running out of ram sadly, I could push out a very broken semi-working version of the mod right now that loads much faster and uses next to no ram, but the mod would be on par with those russian lada mods, so I'm not planning to do that any time soon.

It'll release eventually, and with some new features, and some extra bugfixes, such as window tint no longer making the game break.

Any idea what might be causing my Estate's windows to keep their original satsuma position? Or is the mod just really out-dated and not working with current versions?

Any idea what might be causing my Estate's windows to keep their original satsuma position? Or is the mod just really out-dated and not working with current versions?
Mod is currently incompatible with the new rain effect windows, when i have some spare time i'll take a look at it. Estate 3.0 (complete overhaul dealio) isn't being worked on yet but will hopefully bring some nice changes.

Mod is currently incompatible with the new rain effect windows, when i have some spare time i'll take a look at it. Estate 3.0 (complete overhaul dealio) isn't being worked on yet but will hopefully bring some nice changes.
Thanks! was my first time trying the mod because I didn't think my pc could handle it but was finally bored enough to try some better mods, and everything loads and runs fine on 8GB ram for me, just that incompatible window thing. Otherwise, amazing looking mod!

I Kown Why You Need Modloader 0.4 Because Its gonna remove the trunk of the car and the glass will be put just like the original satsuma!
Actually if you would've read my post from a while ago, the entire mod is incompatible with new MSC versions, ToplessGun added rain effects to windows after the mod was made, so using the mod on new MSC versions with cause the Estate to keep the Standard Satsuma's window positioning because the author hasn't fixed the mod yet, and the bootlid even if you're able to find it is non-functional and won't clip on to the car to be bolted on.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.