Satsuma Estate

Plugins Satsuma Estate 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wait, since when was a Pentium G4400 w/ GTX 950 high performance? (Eps' machine not mine)
Apparently enough for this mod work.
yeah it's not like the OnLoad() priority was changed in 0.4 for this very specific reason
It was always, at least for me, for this reason I use a 10 second timer for Wheel Resizer, Clearance Tool and some mods, that replace models. Since you are changing the collision - adding a timer I think is a bad idea.

From my experience of encountering similar problems - I would do the above described method, because "OnLoad" tries to execute the code only once and if he does not succeed (because of too early use, as in this case) - he breaks plugin. "Update" not have problem with too early use.

oh well, one complaining russian after another.
I did not catch the essence of the claim.

It was always, at least for me, for this reason I use a 10 second timer for Wheel Resizer, Clearance Tool and some mods, that replace models. Since you are changing the collision - adding a timer I think is a bad idea.

Threading is not allowed in Unity. That's why OnLoad was moved after every single gameObject is loaded. The problem above is just file not found, mostly missing obj file in assets folder.

Threading is not allowed in Unity. That's why OnLoad was moved after every single gameObject is loaded. The problem above is just file not found, mostly missing obj file in assets folder.
When not found files - Mod Loader get error in console, not trying to drive processor crazy.
What kind of nonsense at all, wait a minute to replace a pair of models? I have a mods that replaces a couple of models and there is no need to wait a minute.

In general, I was wondering if there is one bug here, as I see from the code, it's left here, so you can not try to offer me a solution, I do not need it.

When not found files - Mod Loader get error in console, not trying to drive processor crazy.
What kind of nonsense at all, wait a minute to replace a pair of models? I have a mods that replaces a couple of models and there is no need to wait a minute.

In general, I was wondering if there is one bug here, as I see from the code, it's left here, so you can not try to offer me a solution, I do not need it.
Because he is using complex obj files instead of assetbundles, LoadObj is too slow for this, it doesn't matter where you put it, in update it will also froze game.

Unity 5 API is not thread-safe. Period.

Because he is using complex obj files instead of assetbundles, LoadObj is too slow for this, it doesn't matter where you put it, in update it will also froze game.
I also not use assetbundles in my mods. Of course, I not have mods, that at the same time replace 12 models, but I have some amount of mods, that at the same time replace 1-4 models and together they work without freeze of game. My mods together even have more polygons than this mod.
It still remains a shock to me.

I also not use assetbundles in my mods. Of course, I not have mods, that at the same time replace 12 models, but I have some amount of mods, that at the same time replace 1-4 models and together they work without freeze of game. My mods together even have more polygons than this mod.
It still remains a shock to me.
Yes we tested this in debugger, it was hang on loading "satsuma.obj" for minute and then anything else go fast.

The problem is not that need to wait a minute (although this is nonsense in this case), the problem is that the game crashes after this minute.
Looks like out of memory for me. On 64-bit binaries is ok. He working on fix as far as I know.
Honestly the LoadOBJ library sucks for complex mesh, but it was the most stable one from any other I tested for MSCLoader.

Got this error:

'The game crashed.
The crash report folder named 2018-03-13_195604' next to the game exectutable.
It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game'

Good mod idea, but needs to be fixed

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back