Satsuma Estate

Plugins Satsuma Estate 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
How much system RAM do you have? The mod on it's own causes the game to eat about 7.6GB of memory on it's own.

If you have less than 10GB of memory I wouldn't recommend this mod unless you like the game crashing a lot.

Last edited:
How much system RAM do you have? The mod on it's own causes the game to eat about 7.6GB of memory on it's own.

If you have less than 10GB of memory I wouldn't recommend this mod unless you like the game crashing a lot.
I have 4gb ddr3 and I can't run this mod.

40k polygons, 1 minute wait and minimum 8gb of RAM. If tell someone - no one will believe.

Alright, sure.
Satsuma estate memory usage.png

The CPU usage difference is due to the mod still loading into the game. The image with the "base game" is the same version of the game /w modloader not having yet loaded in this mod.

Minimum memory as I said prior is about 10 GB ATM, until this is updated with the optimized loading system expect insane memory usage.

These days, if you have less than 6GB of memory for gaming, that's kind of asking for trouble with a machine that "Old School" to a point.

Last edited:
I have 4gb ddr3 and I can't run this mod.

40k polygons, 1 minute wait and minimum 8gb of RAM. If tell someone - no one will believe.
The issue is in the LoadOBJ library included in Modloader. Importing via asset bundles has solved many current problems. Loading times have gone down from two minutes to approximately 0.7s, mesh deformation shading has been fixed, and ram usage has gone down to 1.5 GB of ram on load.

I also request you stop endlessly complaining about my mods, because it honestly seems you have nothing better to do. How about, instead of endlessly crying over my mods, you actually go work on yours? With regards, and hopes you'll finally leave.

What PC specs?

The installation process is stupidly easy, drag the .DLL into the mods folder along with the "Assets" folder.

That's it, if the game crashes your PC either lacks memory or you aren't using the 64x version of the game.

I also request you stop endlessly complaining about my mods, because it honestly seems you have nothing better to do. How about, instead of endlessly crying over my mods, you actually go work on yours? With regards, and hopes you'll finally leave.
If you did not notice - I began with suggestions for fixing. It's more of a laugh than a whining. And most of my messages here - it is talk with piotrulos, who tries to explain that this is normal.
In past topic I also offered my help.
I have no reason to clash with you, for me you are just a Russophobe, offended by friendly sarcasm and nothing more.

My computer isn´t bad. Before you write something like that,you should fix the errors.
Yes, I will now completely ignore insurmountable evidence of the mod having high ram usage because of a modloader library, because some random person who it doesn't work for told me. Sure showed me there friendo! And like I said before, a new version of the mod with these issues fixed is happening relatively soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%