Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

Tested the latest version.
Sorry if it sounds repetitive, but the AI is too slow, especially in the fast middle section. Its extreme in the Bos In - Bos Uit section. I can go 230kph while the AI brakes to around 170kph. And they are not driving the racing line in some corners. I count myself to the above average drivers and could lap 1:21 (Fast track grip) with 30l starting fuel. AI run 1:25 to 1:26 on 100%. Not really a challenge.
I tested on 100% strength, 3% variation and 62% agressivness. Car was the Ferrari 312/67.

Edit: Was doing a quick race and some AI drivers managed to run a 1:23 but they were in the back not at front.

hi Nico! i notice AI it is slow at Bos In - Bos Uit, i am going to try to fix this.

We're not far off
  1. Kyalami (South African Grand Prix) - crap rip available
  2. Mexico (Mexican Grand Prix) - no track
  3. Monaco (Monaco Grand Prix) - crap rip available
  4. Monza (Italian Grand Prix) - TRACK DONE
  5. Mosport (Canadian Grand Prix) - no track
  6. Nürburgring (German Grand Prix) - no track
  7. Rouen - VERY GOOD TRACK AVAILABLE
  8. Silverstone (British Grand Prix) - TRACK DONE
  9. Spa (Belgian Grand Prix) - crap rip available
  10. Watkins Glen (United States Grand Prix) - no track
  11. Zandvoort (Dutch Grand Prix) - TRACK DONE

Yes Rouen is a very good track - had some nice races in GPL there.
When Watkins Glen is ready then we're getting close.
Edit: Watkins - not the old one I know but still ...

Last edited:
UZEXKJ.jpg

:)

1967 Nordschliefe wouldn't be a great amount of work (relatively speaking), mainly cosmetic changes to the existing track, and the changes to the end of the track, the '67 hairpin bend and pits.

I'm not sure there has been many changes to the fundamental layout? Could be wrong.

Get rid of the barriers, the graffiti and we're almost there!

1967 Nordschliefe wouldn't be a great amount of work (relatively speaking), mainly cosmetic changes to the existing track, and the changes to the end of the track, the '67 hairpin bend and pits.

I'm not sure there has been many changes to the fundamental layout? Could be wrong.

The track was actually renovated extensively in 1970 after the GP was boycotted by the drivers. It was smoothed out and a lot of corners were removed/straightened, most of the jump spots removed, etc. The modern layout is much, much easier than the original.

The version in GPL was the modern layout, not the accurate '67 version. They claimed that it was because it would have been too hard to drive, but I bet it's because they didn't have enough reference for the differences.

I've already removed all the armco barriers to give it more of a 60s feel. I only drive 60s cars and tracks.

The track was actually renovated extensively in 1970 after the GP was boycotted by the drivers. It was smoothed out and a lot of corners were removed/straightened, most of the jump spots removed, etc. The modern layout is much, much easier than the original.

The version in GPL was the modern layout, not the accurate '67 version. They claimed that it was because it would have been too hard to drive, but I bet it's because they didn't have enough reference for the differences.

Ah makes sense. I am only familiar with the GPL version.

I have seen videos of the 60s races there, where the car was leaping off the road in unexpected places.

I spend most on track time in AC on this fantastic track atm. Its such a pleasure to drive all the vintage beauties here.

Cant wait for Spa, I hope its the next track.

• Deleted member 130869

The available Rouen is at similar level of those unwanted rips. It's not accurate to calendar (as pointed out already) but it's the most inspired layout and surroundings of the locations hosting the French GPs.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back