Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

There are two versions when you buy it. One is the pre 66 version where the forrest is still there. And other is 67 and later where the forrest has been cut down like it was in real life back then. As well as some other details.

Track is a instant buy! Best classic Zandvoort track you can get in a sim.

Last edited:
enjoy it :) any doubt just ask :)
remember this :

i create 6 different physical road mesh, each one with a different level of bumps.
This meshes are located at "ROAD MESH" subfolder, there is 6 sub folder (N15,N25,N35,N45,N55,N65) each one with a pyshical mesh. Track default is N35. To try other mesh just copy the sandev_road.kn5 file from selected folder into main track folder, content/tracks/sandev_f3ct

note: for Eifel South Circuit and upcoming circuits create a complete pdf readme :)

Loving the track! I just came across this picture of my grandpa racing his Fulvia at Zandvoort in the 1969 'tulpenrally' :
A1CQHJh.jpg

I love to take the Fulvia mod thats on RD as well and drive it around here, trying to imagine how it was back then for him :inlove:

I always try to ensure that when I'm making a track for AC that I start with a nice, smooth spline for the road layout. Looking at the wiggly edge in that photo, I think I might need to change the way I work on vintage tracks :roflmao:

Lovely old photo - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

I always try to ensure that when I'm making a track for AC that I start with a nice, smooth spline for the road layout. Looking at the wiggly edge in that photo, I think I might need to change the way I work on vintage tracks :roflmao:

Lovely old photo - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

You could probably get that kind of lateral variation in the same way you add some vertical variation (bumps) with noise modifiers and the like, no?

Yes LilSki was promoting that some time ago. I found it a bit difficult for the transition edge, so done by hand in my project. But was very useful for wooden fences around the track. And various other tasks.

Hello people!!
I just get authorization to use the real name of track, Circuit of Zandvoort :)
They feel very happy about this version and for sure they are going to use it at upcoming Historic events. I am very happy about this, a big step for my project, hope more great news came later :), so now is time to update the webpage,track and sellfy store :)

Hello people!!
I just get authorization to use the real name of track, Circuit of Zandvoort :)
They feel very happy about this version and for sure they are going to use it at upcoming Historic events. I am very happy about this, a big step for my project, hope more great news came later :), so now is time to update the webpage,track and sellfy store :)

Congrats and well deserved !!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years