Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
How on earth did Morgan Morand manage to do a 1:34.xxx around the Nurburgring with the T125 S1?
I mean, I know it's Morgan Morand and everything, but really? Really?!

Best I can manage is a 1:39.9 and that's with the car on the absolute limit. How he finds another 5 seconds is beyond me... Does he brake the physics engine or something? HAHAHAH

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

First post! Just picked up this game having not touched sim racing for over a year and it's got me hooked :)

I've installed the RSR Live Timing apps and was wondering if there are any plans for a Race Department community? It would be great to compare my very below average times agains other members of the forum ready for the start of multiplayer sessions.

I use RSR live timing app in AC.Its very good.All my lap times are uploaded well:thumbsup:

BUT I select PRO assists before doing hotlap.Even though my times will not be considered as PRO times and I had to find my lap in ALL TIME leaderboard.:mad::mad:

So do anyone of you ave this same issues? Anyone know the fix ?

Hey Hi Thanks for the app.I have a problem.I am 200% sure that I selected PRO setting before starting the session.I will get my PB and when I see my time in leaderboard it wont be in PRO leaderboard .It will be ALL TIME board.I didnt use a single assist too.I will only change the Track Temps.\

So is that the reason that my times are not considered as PRO times ?:confused:

Please help me.I want to be in PRO boards not all time boards.:rolleyes:

And way thanks again for this incredible app.Really makes so much for this game.:cool::D

BUT I select PRO assists before doing hotlap.Even though my times will not be considered as PRO times and I had to find my lap in ALL TIME leaderboard.:mad::mad:
PRO Rank isn't the same of selecting PRO assists in AC. You need to select a predefined ambient temperature, and few more settings. We do this to be able to compare drivers in similar conditions.
Please check the Installation Guide (section PRO RANK). You'll find the link to the guide in the menu bar of our website.

You can also make your life easier, using the RSR Live UI, and using the START ENGINE button in the rank page. Pressing that button PRO Rank settings will be set automatically for you.

Happy ranking :)

Hi folks i play a lot on the modded tracks and why does it seem that the rsr timing seems messed up ? Some tracks like bathurst work for some cars not others ? I got a decent time on bathurst in the m3 gt2 (2.01) and just tried to have a blast and times seem messed up now ? Confused.

How does this work and how do I join?

I am just asking because I am interested in logging times against other users etc, I am a complete beginner to sim racing and want to see how close I am getting. I have run about 12 hours worth of various cars and circuits and am beginning to get to grips with it and running consistent clean laps now, just refining them to shed off the time.

I have installed the RSRLive App in game and can see the timing screens from my in-game menu, but not sure what i need to do as some say "join" and then there is the RSRLive wbsite, which I can't quite work out how to join as signing in with my Steam account doesn't seem to do much, not even enable me to edit my profile, for example.

Others are posting live times, have their real names (as opposed to Steam username), country flag etc etc and I can't find anywhere where I can edit any of that stuff or get my timings to be popping up live?!?!

Very confused newbie!

Last edited:
Have you enabled the app ingame? Do you get a green light in the corner of the app? Must be in Hotlap mode with penalties enabled for it to work.
You can search for your profile here
http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=drivers
Type in the name you have chosen in the AC options menu.
Have you already had a look here?
http://nkpro.radiators-champ.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=257&Itemid=115

If that doesn't alleviate your probs, you may post screenshots to get more advice.

Do you mean a green icon in the corner of the game menu or the app for the driving screen?

I checked that list and my username does come up.

Does the driving mode app need to be open for it to log them? Seems obvious now, if so, but i tend to have a clean screen and next to no ifo on screen as it just distracts me so wouldn't have tried that :)

Do you mean a green icon in the corner of the game menu or the app for the driving screen?

I checked that list and my username does come up.

Does the driving mode app need to be open for it to log them? Seems obvious now, if so, but i tend to have a clean screen and next to no ifo on screen as it just distracts me so wouldn't have tried that :)
The green light in the app.
AZ713wt.png

Yes, the app must be running and be visible to log times.

Anyone having problems with this App?
Mine wont connect to the server in game.
and when signed in with steam says not recognised in data base have to complete a lap....catch 22 as app not working.
As far as I can tell its installed correctly
RSRapp in game.jpgRSR Web.jpg

In game image not connecting at all
Have searched everywhere and tried all sorts to no avail, anyone got any ideas please.

Sorry if this has been covered on another thread but cant find anything on it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back