Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
Despite the light looks green (like that
61ABzbs.png
) my time goes on invalid. What am I missing?

I have been experiencing an issue with the app lately: everytime I start a hotlapping session, it gives me the message "Something went wrong with your account". What could be the cause for this?

Im getting driver not recognised laps wont be recorded when ingame. light is green on the app so is connected.i recently upgraded to windows 10 but don't think that would be the issue.any body got a idea whats doing this?

Andrea Lojelo updated RSR Live Timing with a new update entry:

RSR Live Timing v2.0.024

v2.0.024 (01/06/2016):
- improved mod management
- fixed issue with sounds not always playing
- introduced volume (0-100) in the sound.ini file.
- improved anti-cheat
- fixed Oculus support (compatible with DK1-DK2-CV1).
- improved data logging using the new variables in the shared memory

Lap times archived in the history section.
Complete reset of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

.024update this time its not working for me.
When the 'session' program is loading, everything is fine. But every time when the loading progress finished, it just return to the laucher program.
I turn off the rsr timing app from the settings and the program loads successfully. I tried this a few times and same things happened. I think it is to do with rsr app but not sure its conflict with the game itself or other apps

When I start Assetto Corsa with newest update, it says my account is disabled.
NOT Cool! For no reason?!?
Also it is really annoying that it resets all the lap times almost with any update now, so you can begin from scratch doing hotlaps.

I just updated the RSR Live Timing app and when I start a new session there is now a huge great advertisement under the lap time screen!!!!!!!! Not only that but it animates too!!!!!

No way am I driving with that flashing in my face! Whose stupid idea was that?

Any way to turn this off please?

I just updated the RSR Live Timing app and when I start a new session there is now a huge great advertisement under the lap time screen!!!!!!!! Not only that but it animates too!!!!!

No way am I driving with that flashing in my face! Whose stupid idea was that?

Any way to turn this off please?
It appears only in the pit lane. It disappear as soon as you go out of the pits.

Hi,

App version RsrLiveTime_ACv2.0.026 ask for an update. Version RsrLiveTime_ACv2.0.027 doesn´t connects to server!!! On game it will stand forever "CONNECTING TO THE SERVER"...

Hi,

App version RsrLiveTime_ACv2.0.026 ask for an update. Version RsrLiveTime_ACv2.0.027 doesn´t connects to server!!! On game it will stand forever "CONNECTING TO THE SERVER"...

I am getting the same thing, at first I thought it was my firewall blocking it but sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't :(

Our exe has been most probably blocked by your antivirus. It's a false positive as explained on AC forum.
If you need further support please contact us in private by clicking on the contact us button on the RSR live timing website

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back