Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
Andrea Lojelo submitted a new resource:

RSR Live Timing - RSR, AC, Live Timing

ENGLISH
Radiator Springs Racing Research and Development team is really proud to present the new, upgraded version of the RSR Live Timing.
The aim of the RSR Live Timing App is to bring a fair, clean, live hotlap competition to Assetto Corsa.

It was not a simple update of the old one, but a complete newly written app, management system and website.

Our new website is collecting statistics on what you do on track, and gives a lot of details of your laps.
This website will be the base...

Read more about this resource...

guys, please refer to the application homepage for the download of the latest version of the app.
I hope that saying this I'm not going against this forum rules. It is just not so handy for me to upload any of our updates in multiple places.

If this is not allowed, I'll try to remember to upload it here as well.

Anyway I'll upload the latest right now, just in case.

there are some very fast guys out there. On the top of the leaderboard right now you have
Dom, from http://www.teamredline.co.uk/ team (one of the strongest teams our there, icluding people like Gregger Huttu and many other talented guys)
then a real life driver http://www.tommyostgaard.com/

Those guys are fast!
I'm actually very happy that I'm still in the 1st page myself, although I know it will not last.

Just keep on practicing. you could easily get down few more tenths every time. I went down from what I initially thought it was my limit a good second just practicing there a bit more. Good luck

D

Deleted member 151827

• Deleted member 151827

Anyone know why in game the app is telling me it needs to be updated? Thanks

EDIT: I figured it out. Does the app know what car is being used?

Last edited by a moderator:
The app knows all!!!! LOL It knows the car, the track, your FOV, your resolution, your tires, and many other things that you can see for any person that sets a lap time. It also checks to see if any game file values have been altered.

Chris

Premium
Hmmm... I smell corner cutting.

A 1:35 in a Z4 GT3. Yeah righto buddy.

Untitled.png

Chris

Premium
There's lots of places you can cut and run very wide gaining time without penalty so don't trust the leaderboards too much, hopefullyover time this will be sorted by the game devs.
This seems like some excessive corner cutting though lol.

Im talking, smashing down the foam bollards at turn 1 and going straight through, lol.

Yea, im one of those people 9in that photo. It needs to be fixed. NONE of the corners are protected. I basically drove the old track. I did it because i saw those times and though "how?" so i tried it. I wrote AC an email about it.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000