1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.026

RSR, AC, Live Timing

1. Andrea Lojelo submitted a new resource:

RSR Live Timing - RSR, AC, Live Timing

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I really like this app mann 10+
  4. I just ran two laps at Vallelunga with BMW M3, first lap got recorded correctly, second one went as a WR at Mugello with Ferrari.
    • Haha Haha x 2
  5. all sorted now need to update
  6. guys, please refer to the application homepage for the download of the latest version of the app.
    I hope that saying this I'm not going against this forum rules. It is just not so handy for me to upload any of our updates in multiple places.

If this is not allowed, I'll try to remember to upload it here as well.

Anyway I'll upload the latest right now, just in case.
  7. These Times are unrealistic there should be some sort of setup benchmark for these cars I just ran 3 sessions with different fuel settings and last session just ran 19 laps from a full tank down to empty.
    On your forums there should be some kind of link or something next to a drivers name where you can place a youtube link to a video I want to see these people who are going 3.2 seconds a lap faster than me LOL :thumbsdown:
    These are Hacked setups what are going that fast.
  8. Mhh Aris is 2 seconds faster than you aswell....he isnt cheating for sure. I think those times are legit you just have to learn to drive the on its limits.
  9. there are some very fast guys out there. On the top of the leaderboard right now you have
    Dom, from http://www.teamredline.co.uk/ team (one of the strongest teams our there, icluding people like Gregger Huttu and many other talented guys)
    then a real life driver http://www.tommyostgaard.com/

Those guys are fast!
    I'm actually very happy that I'm still in the 1st page myself, although I know it will not last.

Just keep on practicing. you could easily get down few more tenths every time. I went down from what I initially thought it was my limit a good second just practicing there a bit more. Good luck
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anyone know why in game the app is telling me it needs to be updated? Thanks

EDIT: I figured it out. Does the app know what car is being used?
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  11. The app knows all!!!! LOL It knows the car, the track, your FOV, your resolution, your tires, and many other things that you can see for any person that sets a lap time. It also checks to see if any game file values have been altered.
  12. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hmmm... I smell corner cutting.

A 1:35 in a Z4 GT3. Yeah righto buddy.

13. There's lots of places you can cut and run very wide gaining time without penalty so don't trust the leaderboards too much, hopefullyover time this will be sorted by the game devs.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

This seems like some excessive corner cutting though lol.

Im talking, smashing down the foam bollards at turn 1 and going straight through, lol.
  15. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Any chance you could share that little nugget with us all?
  16. How do one approach drag racing with rsr timing. Seems it adds the Ai time aswell.
  17. I had to update the app. Go to the update page and get the latest update.
  18. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Thanks very much.
  19. :)
  20. Yea, im one of those people 9in that photo. It needs to be fixed. NONE of the corners are protected. I basically drove the old track. I did it because i saw those times and though "how?" so i tried it. I wrote AC an email about it.