AC Rookies: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse @ Silverstone - Monday, March 20, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me in please!

Top man thank you! Added to the list :)

Sign me up - will try to free up Monday! Was looking for a sign-up link, but couldn't find any - is this the way to get on the grid?

Hey man, yes this is the way! All you need to do is leave a message in the comments of the race thread saying you want in :) You are now added to the list :)

Hi there, please take me off the list - will not be able to make the time slot next week.
Apologies.
Still, have a blast !

No worries mate, thank you for letting us know :)

Grid size is growing nicely now! Plenty of time to get some more drivers on the grid people, feel free to tag any mates who might be interested in joining the fun :) It's a real blast, trust me :)

Just a reminder though, you do need to be a Premium member to join. You can see the pricing information in the OP, you can join for as little as one month if you just want to check things out first.
And it's more than worth it. You'd spend more on a couple of beers in a bar than a year of membership here.
Plus, and I'm not staff or being paid to say this, but the Abarthy Party the other night was almost worth the membership fee alone, it was that good.

After 100 laps...getting there...target is low 1:06: I'm not much of a guy to use other people's setups and I cant setup either...so imagine the predicament :D

Screen Shot 03-18-17 at 12.26 AM.jpg

Last edited:
After 100 laps...getting there...target is low 1:06: I'm not much of a guy to use other people's setups and I cant setup either...so imagine the predicament :D

View attachment 179813
That's not really what these sessions are about. We don't even discuss lap times prior to the event.
It's about rookie drivers that may have raced offline against AI for days, weeks, months or even years without having the confidence to get involved with online racing due to multiple factors such as worrying about ruining other people's races or being humiliated by not being anywhere near the front runners
This is a safe early stepping stone event to ease newcomers if all types as well as some experienced guys to share information, learn race craft and above all have a bit of banter on teamspeak

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%