AC Rookies: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse @ Silverstone - Monday, March 20, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi everybody, a rooky here. When it says US, I gues it´s just because the server is located in the US, and the race (because its schedule), its mainly addressed to US and AU drivers, right? :unsure: But if I am in Europe (Spain), can I still race? If I am not wrong the practice would start on Monday 00.00h..

I'm in!!!

Nice one mate, added to the list :)

Hi everybody, a rooky here. When it says US, I gues it´s just because the server is located in the US, and the race (because its schedule), its mainly addressed to US and AU drivers, right? :unsure: But if I am in Europe (Spain), can I still race? If I am not wrong the practice would start on Monday 00.00h..

Hello mate, yes the server is located in the US for this event and it's designated US prefix due to time zones. However absolutely anyone can join, so if you are up late enough you are more than welcome to join in the action :) Do you want me to add you to the list?

Sorry forgot to add:

Practice: 20:00 EDT | 12:00 GMT | 10:00 AEDT - (45 min)
Qualifying: 20:45 EDT | 12:45 GMT | 10:45 AEDT - (15 min)
Race: 21:00 EDT | 01:00 GMT | 11:00 AEDT - (25 Laps)

So practice for us on GMT time starts at 12pm midnight on Monday, race starts 1am Tuesday morning :)

I've updated the op changing the hours from 12:00 GMT to 00:00 GMT so it's clearer to all.

Remeber that 00:00 GMT is Monday to Tuesday.
giphy.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back