AC Rookies: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse @ Silverstone - Monday, March 20, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So far so good! Not quite as sturdy as I'd hoped but pretty solid and quite comfy

Nice looking setup fella :D

Not as sturdy as you hoped? Oh I'm surprised by that as mine feels rock solid.. with the BKs and the CSW v2 setup strong I've got no flex issues at all. Is everything bolted together nice and tight and all the cross members and stuff added?

Either way looks awesome and mean as fcuk in that picture :D

Nice looking setup fella :D

Not as sturdy as you hoped? Oh I'm surprised by that as mine feels rock solid.. with the BKs and the CSW v2 setup strong I've got no flex issues at all. Is everything bolted together nice and tight and all the cross members and stuff added?

Either way looks awesome and mean as fcuk in that picture :D

I'll have a look around and see, it has some vertical movement but I don't seem to notice it when driving. I think it's because I had to use one of the extender bars, the front half flexes just a little bit at that connection point but the bolt is as tight as I can get it. The shifter mount flexes a bit but I suspected it would based on how it's designed. Not enough to bother me though.

Any livestreaming tonight?

Not tonight, we're still working on getting a North American stream going.

is the server up??

Will be in about 10-15 minutes.

Dumb question - how do i find both, the AC server & TS server?

To find TS just click on "Home" at the top of this page and if you scroll down a bit you'll see the RD TS server on left side, click on the header that says RaceDepartment.com and it will automatically take you to the server. Once you're in join the Assetto Corsa channel. To find the AC server just type racedepartment into the search box and look for RaceDepartment.com #1 (US).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back