AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Monday April 10, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can't make it (or I might just jump in at the back if possible)...last minute family stuff, can't escape

Here's some screenshots I took this race. Tell my your opinions!
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_ks_nordschleife_10-4-117-21-22-30.jpg
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_ks_nordschleife_10-4-117-21-34-30.jpg
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_ks_nordschleife_10-4-117-21-46-48.jpg
Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_ks_nordschleife_10-4-117-21-52-29.jpg

@Brandon Wright @MTBR2001 @f1wheelnut

Well..........that was totally AWESOME fun, the racing was cool too, cheers to all that made it a great race:thumbsup:
Lots of spins, lawnmowing and panel denting going on all through the field, looking forward to Mugello.
Hoping I can stick it further up the front from the get go.........."Convict cumin through":cautious::p:laugh:

Oh My! What can I say.... I had such a FANTASTIC time tonight.It was almost as good as the Historix Club for rFactor (find us on the forums.) hehehe. Had a nightmare through practicing and couldn't find
any consistency with the new T500 setup that I recently purchased. Thankfully Brandon didn't focus on me too much and( by the way nice commentary Brandon), and i am sure that i could have had a better showing if i was more familiar with the wheel and pedals. gonna try installing the spring brake mod and see how that affects my driving. Once again... Fantastic rcaing from all participants tonight and and incredibly intellectual conversation afterwards. :thumbsup:

Oh My! What can I say.... I had such a FANTASTIC time tonight.It was almost as good as the Historix Club for rFactor (find us on the forums.) hehehe. Had a nightmare through practicing and couldn't find
any consistency with the new T500 setup that I recently purchased. Thankfully Brandon didn't focus on me too much and( by the way nice commentary Brandon), and i am sure that i could have had a better showing if i was more familiar with the wheel and pedals. gonna try installing the spring brake mod and see how that affects my driving. Once again... Fantastic rcaing from all participants tonight and and incredibly intellectual conversation afterwards. :thumbsup:

The commentary and stream was all @Joseph Wright (distant relative) who did an excellent job as usual. I was the one determined not to get on the podium by crashing in the final turns. :laugh: Just keep practicing with the new setup and soon it will feel natural. :)

Your link don't work Brandon!

It was just a screenshot, not a link. Here's the link if anyone wants to watch the broadcast.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134806072

Had a great time! Fell victim to a ghost car on the starting line right in front of me that didn't move - or show itself until I slammed into it - and picked up decent damage right away. Nothing like starting the green hell with damage 2 seconds in. Still had a blast and some good racing.

Watched the Twitch stream afterwards, and excellent commentary from @Joseph Wright - you even got my last name right! You Sir have a bright future ahead of you commentating, if that's the career you want to pursue. You sound like a natural.

Trying to figure out why my TeamSpeak mic stops working once I start playing Assetto Corsa - not sure if there is a setting I am missing as I have done all the troubleshooting I would at work (Deskside IT at aerospace engineering company) - short of re-imaging my PC.

Hoping I can get the green light from the wife to join this Sunday at Mugello - love that rack and no FWD weirdness - gas to correct over-steer is so unnatural when you race RWD / AWD / Mid 99% of the time - and haven't put down more than a handful of laps in FWD since picking this hobby back up. But you can't pass up the 'ring when the 'ring comes calling!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back