AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Monday April 10, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Was a craic and nice to get my first race out of the way, despite some odd collision early in the race *grumbles*, but until that moment the blood was pumping.

And I second Patrick. Watching those Twitch streams (live or recorded) is great - watched the race at work with some colleagues! Hah. The commentating makes it.

Thanks all, looking forward to more races!

Was a craic and nice to get my first race out of the way, despite some odd collision early in the race *grumbles*, but until that moment the blood was pumping.

And I second Patrick. Watching those Twitch streams (live or recorded) is great - watched the race at work with some colleagues! Hah. The commentating makes it.

Thanks all, looking forward to more races!

Glad you had fun, hope to see you on track again soon!

Thank you so much! I am really trying to get into that line of work, so this really boosts my confidence! :D
You're doing a top-notch job, mate. I can imagine how hard it is with that limited set of tools that AC provides at your disposal. And kudos to you for not butchering my last name too much, you pronounced it almost correct. The only thing wrong was using Z sound instead of S, but I'd expect a native English speaker to make this mistake from the way it is spelled.

Thank you so much! I am really trying to get into that line of work, so this really boosts my confidence! :D
I truly enjoyed your stream really keep the race alive. Keep it up. Can't wait for you to get back. You made me crack up last night when that car fly away to be with the Lord I was behind him on track so it totally threw me off

@Bence Bader has gone to be with Jesus. :roflmao:
Cloud-Heaven.jpg

The commentary and stream was all @Joseph Wright (distant relative) who did an excellent job as usual. I was the one determined not to get on the podium by crashing in the final turns. :laugh: Just keep practicing with the new setup and soon it will feel natural. :)

It was just a screenshot, not a link. Here's the link if anyone wants to watch the broadcast.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134806072

Quick question - is the above replay still available somewhere? Thx.

That video file is now unavailable. I cant even access it as RaceDepartment, so I don't think we do have it anywhere! Sorry @fuPz

EDIT: All of our videos from the 10th of April to the 15th have all disappeared. I don't know why though.
I believe Twitch only leaves them up there for a couple weeks, need to output them to YouTube to keep them. You can link our YouTube account to Twitch (if it isn't already) and then there will be a button on the Twitch video to upload it to YouTube, super easy.

I believe Twitch only leaves them up there for a couple weeks, need to output them to YouTube to keep them. You can link our YouTube account to Twitch (if it isn't already) and then there will be a button on the Twitch video to upload it to YouTube, super easy.
Its all linked up, I just don't touch it. Let's leave that to the higher ups :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%