AC Rookies: Abarth 500 AC @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Monday April 10, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow - so stock setup rear end loves to kick out big time! Especially under any sort of threshold braking.

I did some tweaks that make it a lot more stable under braking, and more predictable - especially under braking. The rear will still kick out, but it is much more graceful about it and easier to recover.

Biggest thing - for those just wondering - was pumping the tire pressure up in the rears to get better balance between the front and rear.

I have:
Front - 17PSI
Rear - 22PSI

This has the rear's running about 1PSI higher under racing conditions, which gives a much better balance to the rear.

My Other tweaks:
Aero:
Rear Wing - 2

Alignment:
Rear Toe - 21

Suspension
Wheel Rate Front - 100
Wheel Rate Rear - 75

Ride Height - 20 all around

ARB Rear - 1

Attachments

• test.ini
    846 bytes · Views: 190
do i or don't i stay up playing pretend race cars till nearly 3am??? ok sign me up for the reserve list...what's the ping like for us UK guys on the US server ??

Depends on your internet connection - I have been racing from the USA on Euro servers a lot, and usually am around 150 to the UK ones - which is more than acceptable. Done a lot of bumper to bumper GT3 racing with that and had no issues getting into people due to ping.

You can hang around for about 20 more minutes but when I restart for practice we'll need to make way for everyone who signed up. I'll let you know 10 minutes before qualifying (half past the hour) if we have any room. :thumbsup:

Server is up for practice, qualifying will start in 40 minutes. Remember Joseph may pop in with some post race questions for the stream afterwards. Remember to use your real name in the game and on TS. Everyone should have time for two timed laps in qualifying.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back