Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jimmie Reese #2 We've had problems with a member that got banned, and then came back with another account, and got banned again. If it turns out you are not QuangMinh#93, we will shut up, it has just looked a bit suspicious, but could just be coincidence.

hopefully we can continue now... I won't kick Jimmie unless the ip adress turns out to be same, which I don't see happening in how you react to steven's messages... I will start as soon as 20 people join

@Jimmie Reese #2 We've had problems with a member that got banned, and then came back with another account, and got banned again. If it turns out you are not QuangMinh#93, we will shut up, it has just looked a bit suspicious, but could just be coincidence.
We really should take it seriously, because I'm really suspicious of him..
Started from his drawing posted at WIP thread, I found a clue! But I can't show you because he deleted the picture and replace it with Sauber-Williams WIP.. (Wish I had downloaded that picture earlier, because his drawing is very great.. :()

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

3 groups of 5. top 2 in each go through. 3rd place in each group have quick 3 way round robin, 2 of which go through to quarter finals.
alternatively, do the same only with top 1 of each group go through, and then 3 way battle of 2nd places for 1 person to go into semis.
easy, simple, done

EDIT: dammit with your speed Jim :D

Yeah, Milos, you've got to find someone within a day, or take 3 groups of 5.
or I can make it easier and give you 2 groups of 7. I don't care much about RPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play