Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did click on Jimmie's name earlier and it did say that the last activity was viewing QuangMinh#93's profile. I can't see why a new member would be looking at the profile of a member banned before they joined.

Well, I did click on Jimmie's name earlier and it did say that the last activity was viewing QuangMinh#93's profile. I can't see why a new member would be looking at the profile of a member banned before they joined.
possibly because I just posted that, or because he was in the wip thread ;) I guess Tom Endres will have to investigate this :D

And had the same interest of him. He doesnt show is interest for other game or other forum game, he made it on the same game ( F1 2013 ) and RPS forum game like Minh did

Ok Minh... stop your game, a real german know what is nazism and they are shy about what happen in the past....

You want to continue to follow what happen in F1 2013.... start to stop re creating new and new account and tried to continue what your have done before beeing banished.
I live in Germany, not a German, Steven
EDIT: Actually, I used to travel there not staying there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%