Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commodores Continue Streak, Meganes Win By Default

Screenshot_20170303_203123_1.jpg

The big story from game 4 is the Commodores impressive run to start the season, after defeating the Ford GT90’s 4-1, Commodores have scored 12 goals and allowed 2 against them so far in the season. Renault Meganes take advantage of the no show from the Almeras which will end their 3 game win streak.

DB9’s managed to take a win from the Ariel Atoms, and the La Ferraris score 3 against the Leyland Minis 1.

DB9’s Top Catback Division, Commodores Extend Point Lead

Screenshot_20170303_203100_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170303_203107_1.jpg

The DB9’s and La Ferraris take 1st and 2nd as the Almeras fall to 3rd due to loss by default. Commodores now 4 points clear of the rest of the teams in the Caliper Division, all other teams are within 2 points of each other still.

Whilst in the Catback division, the Ford GT90’s have fallen back with 6 points, they will need some good luck over the next few games in order for them to not lose sight of a playoff spot.

Will Rivalries Be Born?

Screenshot_20170303_203131_1.jpg

3 big clashes across the league for Game 5, with the Italian Manufacturers of the Lamborghini Muiras and La Ferraris, the German Isettos against the 911 Turbos, and the Topgear I-Thrusts versus the P45’s.

-- Deadline is Monday 6th March 19:00 UK Time -- :thumbsup:

Minis Halt Commodores Win Streak, 9000’s Defeat DB9’s

game5.jpg

The Minis, still winless this season, managed to get a draw against the Commodores who have seen some great luck at the beginning of the season, with 1 goal either side being the ending results. The 9000’s stopped the DB9’s on an impressive early season run, the Aston Martins managed to scrape a goal at the last chance in the matchup.

Meganes drop, Corvette’s Rise, La Ferraris Top Catback Division

standingsaftergame5_A.jpg

standingsaftergame5_B.jpg

A couple of new little features to the standings show every teams Last 5 match results and also shows how many positions a team has gained or lost.

Meganes drop to the last playoff spots after their loss to the Corvette’s, who sit 2nd with 11 points in the Caliper Division. DB9’s fall to 3rd as the Almeras take 2nd and the La Ferraris take the Catback Division lead.

Important Matches For Some

sched_game6.jpg

The Minis face the Meganes for game 6, and depending on the results of other teams, if the Leyland side manage to get their first win of the season, it could put them up in the playoff spots. The Atoms and P45’s will battle for a win in an attempt to climb out of the bottom 2 positions, neither teams have found much luck. Despite the Almeras having a Loss by Default in game 4, a win against the weaker BMW Isettas side could see them back at the top, but all depending on the results of the Muiras Vs La Ferraris matchup, which will be the first time any team will have played each other for a second time this season, maybe some strategy will come into play in this back to back matchup!

:thumbsup: === DEADLINE IS 9TH MARCH, Get Your Picks In! === :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think I'll post my choices in the forum. I doesn't seem to matter what I pick.

S-R-P-P-P

I've got a few ideas that people may or may not like that involves adding a little strategy to the game instead of leaving it to randomness and luck. This way players will have a bit more control and become a bit more involved in shaping the results each game, it would still be RPS, just a few more options to choose from that have different effects :whistling:

I will hold a vote once i get everything sorted for all the possible changes and adjustments that could be made to the game.

GT90’s Claim Desperate Victory, I-Thrusts Pound Competition

GAME_6.jpg

The Ford GT90’s defeated the opposing DB9’s who now have lost their last two games after a promising beginning to the season. Coming off of a 4-0 victory over the AMG GT’s are the I-Thrusts, managing to hold off the german side and leave them goalless.

Lamborghini Muiras fell yet again to another loss in the hands of the La Ferrari’s, as they continue a great run and hold the Catback Division in the palm of their hand.

The P45's get a win over the Atom's, even though the Atoms manager shared his tactics the P45's failed to take advantage of this and have what could possibly have been the easiest 5-0 defeat in RPS History.

SAAB 9000’s Climb Table, Minis & Atoms Losing Grasp

standingsaftergame6_A.jpg

standingsaftergame6_B.jpg

With the Points being so tight in the Catback Division, teams shuffled around like there was no tomorrow. After sitting on the edge of the playoff spots the SAAB 9000’s finally see themselves climb up into the playoff spots and up into second. Whilst the Muiras sat up in the top half of the Division up until now, they now find themselves in 6th after a couple of loses.

To the Caliper Division, the Mini’s and Atoms can’t seem to get anything going their way as of recently, with the Mini’s still winless, and the Atoms not getting the luck they so desperately need, the Mini's now sit 3 points from the 4th placed I-Thrusts, who have crept up the standings with Mercedes AMG GT’s falling to 5th.

Pressure To Perform

sched_game7.jpg

Whilst some of the more successful sides in the season would say they have easy games, players need to remember this is about luck and anything can happen.

Some stand out matches for Game 7:

The La Ferraris VS Atom’s - Two teams on opposite sides of the spectrum, whilst the Ferraris have seen some fantastic luck at this point in the season, the Atoms have had the complete opposite and are in desperate need of some points to not dwindle away from those very important playoff positions.

Almeras VS Commodores - The Commodores are yet to take an actual loss, with the Almeras recent form (W-W-L-D-L) can the Commodores continue the undefeated streak, or will the Almeras resume their great form they found at the start of the season?

DB9’s VS Meganes - These two teams currently both sit with 12 points in their respective divisions, however a win from one side could see the other fall out of the top 4.

:coffee: === ! Deadline is 12th March 19:00PM GMT, I'm Busy At A Race Club Here At RD So Results Will Be Posted Monday, Unless Everyone Gets Me Their Picks Before ! === :coffee:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back