Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 1 Results

The game to start the season and teams looked to put out an impressive first game to send a message to other teams, for some, this was a successful effort and to others, they will hope to move on and focus on the next game. The Muiras of the Catback Division had a very dominant victory over the Porsche 911 Turbos, scoring Four goals and leaving the Turbos goal less, a game the german porsches will want to forget. Meanwhile the Corvettes and Minis had a very uneventful game, with no goals either side, however they'll be glad for the two points over a loss.

game_1.jpg

Standings

Standings after the first game, team positions with the same points are determined on goals scored.

Standings_after_game_1.jpg

Standings_after_game_1_b.jpg

Onwards With The Season

With the season now on its legs and running, some teams will want to continue their dominant season opening performances, whilst others will want to come back fighting hard in an attempt to solidify themselves in one of the four playoff spots in their divisions. Will the Muiras dominate against the Almeras, a team who also had a very successful game and end result. There will definitely be some great clashes in Game 2.

sched_game2.jpg

ALMERAS CONTINUE TO DOMINATE, PORSCHE'S NOT HAVING MUCH LUCK

Guten Tag! Fortunately last night wasn't a pure drunk fest as I initially thought and I remain hangover-less (thank the lord).

Screenshot_20170228_091517_1.jpg

Great news for the Almeras as they continue their winning streak, dominating the P45's with a 4-0 Victory. Porsche getting a draw from this matchup however have not won, they'll go into the next game hoping their luck has changed. Same story for the Minis, although fortunate enough to gain 2 draws and one loss, like the Porsche's though, they'll want a win in the next matchup. The Ford GT90's gracefully take 3-0 win by default as the AMG GT's failed to turn up.

HOLDEN & NISSAN ROCK THE DIVISIONS

Screenshot_20170228_101103_1.jpg

Screenshot_20170228_101113_1.jpg

Great starts for The Almeras and Commodores see them in the top spots of the two divisions.

Game 4

Screenshot_20170228_091524_1.jpg

I'll be back home on Thursday night so there shouldn't be any further delays in the season, the deadline for game 4 will be Friday 19:00 UK Time.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years