Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got 11 players so far, which is a decent size. Do people want a short season or want to go for a long one, meaning we'd all face each other twice? Tell me your thoughts :thumbsup:
Don't mind which way you go, either is fine :thumbsup:. I recommend strict deadlines though, else it'll drag on.

Right so, I'll give till tomorrow evening (8pm GMT) for any more signups. There will be two divisions in the standings which will be determined by randomly seeding in players. You'll play everyone in your division twice, and everyone in the other division once. At the end of the season the top 4 teams in each division go into a playoffs/knockout stage.

Divisions will be announced Sunday night, with games starting on Monday.

If you know anyone else who you think would like to test their luck at some RPS action, tag or link them :):thumbsup:

DIVISION REVEAL

The players and their teams have been randomly seeded into two divisions for RPS Season 21. With even number seeds in the "Catback" Division, and the odd seeds in "Caliper" Division. Each Team will face off against every other team in their division twice, and every team in the opposing division once. At the end of the season the top four teams in each division will go into a playoff format to determine the CHAMPION.

2en6vip.jpg

START OF THE SEASON

With the reveal all sorted, the first game of the season shall now commence, all teams will start off facing another team in the same division. Players will have three days to send me their choices, the cutoff will be Wednesday 22nd at 9PM GMT.

b4uxcg.jpg

*insert inspiring quote about luck to begin the season* :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%