Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG, I've had enough now @Joel, you were FAR too slow, so I'm going to finish this off (again)

@Manolis Sigoulakis
@airutonpurosuto8912
@Jimlaad43
@Milos
@Dovi design
@TTupsi
@oldwolf
@mystaaRS
@Stormcloak-Lion
@Benutzername
@Omer Said

Send me a long list of moves you will make and in said order. I will simulate the entire tournament from then on so we can just get a winner.
FFS.jpg

I appreciate that Utzer is away, so we will wait for him.

@Jimlaad43 Just a couple of questions before I send my moves. What are you going to do if we meet with you? And, are we going to separate moves, like "semis: RPS, finals: RPS"
Nope, just send me a block like RSSSPRPPRPSPRPSPRRRPSPRPPPRPRPPRPRPSSSSRSRRS. I've already sent a block to Joel, which I will be using for me. I will start at the left and move right.

Do we really have to send you just one chunk, or can we split it if we want to?
I don't like this "I'll be simulating it all at once till the finale" style of play to be honest, but it's better than nothing.
I'd rather split it.

@mystaaRS @oldwolf, you have 24 hours from this post to make choices. After that, you will automatically lose your battles. If you decide to not submit enough choices, you will be given a losing choice when yours run out. (This does not apply to the rest of you who have already submitted choices)

@mystaaRS @oldwolf, you have 24 hours from this post to make choices. After that, you will automatically lose your battles. If you decide to not submit enough choices, you will be given a losing choice when yours run out. (This does not apply to the rest of you who have already submitted choices)
I Steam'ed you to ask for how many battles our choices would apply to - This one, or future ones too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes